Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

What I posted are answers to your question. You are just to invested in your stupidity to acknowledge it. Or they are not the answer you want, another form of dementia.
So I asked you to tell me why you think I am stupid and you said it's because I use profanity? Is that your position? Profanity makes someone stupid?

You said, what I said, was "stupid". Which would mean Trump didn't fire anyone. And that is horseshit. And what it has to do with this subject is just one more piece of evidence for the special council to review showing obstruction of justice by Trump.
Your comment is stupid because you make it up without facts to back you up and insist it to be true. Now that is stupid, as are most of your comments.

60 Minutes is a MSM mouthpiece, long bereft of any dedication to the truth. Is that where you get your "information" from, your lies and other stupid things that you claim?
You always try to discredit the author, because you have no valid argument to come back with.

You always try to discredit the author, because you have no valid argument to come back with.
You always claim the author has some secret truth and jump to believe it. Show a certain lack of intelligence.

BTW, it is apparent that I am getting to you with all the quick responses trying to discredit me and posting more of your nonsense. Poor baby.

Your ignorance is my gain......:biggrin:

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

A pity there's no record of any such plans; just a disgruntled Shokin saying that now when he never said that then.

Forum List

Back