Merkel Muslim Paradise: A 75-year-old grandma sexual molested by two Arab teenagers

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
No one female ( non-Muslim ) mammal ( except pigs ) from 1 till 100 years old can be save from to be rapped or molested in the Best Muslim Country in the World - Germany.

Stadtallendorf (Hesse): After an incident on Tuesday, January 2, in front of the shopping center in Herrenwaldstraße, the police have investigated and are looking for two young men. As the 75-year-old victim reported, she noticed around 7.10 clock behind him, the two Arab-looking persons. One of them then suddenly grabbed her from the back of her chest. When the elderly woman challenged the duo, she was insulted with the word "Hitlermutti". The search of the police for the approximately 18 to 20-year-old men with short black hair was unsuccessful.

http://www.pi-news.net/2018/01/hessen-75-jaehrige-von-arabern-begrapscht/

seniorin_einkauf.jpg

Only I'm save from Muslims!

8c09d0dbdf62eb94c3fff1f375194853--this-little-piggy-everything-pink.jpg

Some Germans were noticed with pigs on leashes in public transportation. That little trick is supposed to save them from any contacts with Muslims (good or bad).

Germans shall establish a good relationship with Russia and kick fat dumb bitch Merkel out, otherwise she will kill Germany.

Denmark set a good example how to become less appealing for migrants by:

1. Making them pass a test of 40 questions in Dutch history and in the Dutch language (the majority of Dutch people could only answer 32 of 40 questions!);

2. By making them have only one wife (some of them wanted as many as ten!);

3. By putting pork into all the meat products.

Sounds like a pretty darn good idea to me.

1. Making them pass a test of 40 questions in Dutch history and in the Dutch language (the majority of Dutch people could only answer 32 of 40 questions!);

The best treatment of Muslims in Europe!

europe_kick-out_expulse_islam-muslims-musulmans-coran950x705-e13909822873671.jpg

europe_kick-out_expulse_islam-muslims-musulmans-coran950x705-e13909822873671.jpg
Unfortunately, that is absolutely impossible now, they are in Europe for good. Thanks, traitor Merkel and good bye, EU....

Last edited:

Unfortunately, that is absolutely impossible now, they are in Europe for good. Thanks, traitor Merkel and good bye, EU....

Too sad, but you are right, the birthrates of Muslims are sky-high, after getting of majority they will kill all non-Muslims like they did it in all conquered former Christian countries.Hell is waiting for Merkel & Co

Forum List

Back