Merkel has no money for industry, but enough for the war with Russia

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Except Caligula, King John, Mary Quin of Scots, Gorbachev and Lenin the human history does not know more worst ruler as Merkel. This devilish hag creates one crisis after another and genocide her subjects
At the moment her 'government' plans to buy 45 American fighter-bombers, which are also nuclear-bomb capable. They're insane! As if Germany needs THAT most urgently right now. Merkel is driving Germany into a conflict with Russia. Peace now! Money for the people and the health system, and not for nuclear bombers.
Except big international companies no one still received 'Corona' money promised by her 'government'

Germany to purchase 93 Eurofighters, 45 F-18s to replace Tornado bombers, AKK says

Whoa, she's going all Trumpian 'n stuff. Military over business.

Well, let's see, maybe not. Trump has been doing BOTH, spending like a drunken sailor, since before the virus.

From the article, it sounds like the old fleet needed at least an upgrade. No figures given, I wonder how they relate to their GDP.

Sounds like good decision to me. It is a good aircraft, bridging forward, with the capabilities needed. She says majority of their air force will be European. All American Presidents, including trump have not felt Germany and other European countries paid enough of their own defense expenses, considering how much the US contributes to their defenses. A significant buy of defense equipment, especially from American manufacturors, sure don't hurt. She is certainly not moving toward war with Russia, but one would have to be a fool, not to recognize the pressure being slowly applied by Russia to breakaway republics that were once satellite countries, and border Germany after what has gone on in Ukraine.

Sounds like good decision to me. It is a good aircraft, bridging forward, with the capabilities needed. She says majority of their air force will be European. All American Presidents, including trump have not felt Germany and other European countries paid enough of their own defense expenses, considering how much the US contributes to their defenses. A significant buy of defense equipment, especially from American manufacturors, sure don't hurt. She is certainly not moving toward war with Russia, but one would have to be a fool, not to recognize the pressure being slowly applied by Russia to breakaway republics that were once satellite countries, and border Germany after what has gone on in Ukraine.
Basically all big German entrepreneurs dream about wide cooperation with Russia. I am almost sure they will hand all Eastern Europe back to Russia with pleasure for their mutual benefit.

Forum List

Back