Meredith Baxter Birney Comes Out on the Today Show

Dear Merideth Boxter Birney,

You are a proud lesbian. Good for you. I hope you find happiness.

Now please stop telling us about your sexual behaviors. It is not appropriate. Thanks!!

PS- any chance that you'd do a 'Family Ties' reunion show??

Regards,

Zander

I hear the entire cast sent an inquiry about a reunion of family ties to Micheal J Fox but he just can't shake his current gig long enough to participate.

Really not funny. At. All.
No, it's not ... cons don't have any idea what a sense of humor is.

Generally it's the libs who get all freaked out over irreverant black humor.

I always had MBM pegged as a lesbo. In fact, had no idea she'd ever been married.

Generally it's the libs who get all freaked out over irreverant black humor.

I always had MBM pegged as a lesbo. In fact, had no idea she'd ever been married.
Briefly, to a dude named David Birney.
Meredith was married three times and has five children.
She was married to Birney for seventeen years.

Last edited:
What is it with celebrities and their personal lives that so interests the world?

I don't care if Meredith Baxter Birney is lesbian, or believes she is lesbian, or suspects she's bisexual, or whatever the hell confusion she has with her sexuality or orientation.

I just really don't care. It's not my business~~or yours, or anyone elses.

Same with Tiger Woods' alleged multiple extramarital affairs. I. Don't. Care.

WHY is this crap being crammed down our throats? WTH?

Is it necessary? Really?

I don't think so. :eusa_naughty:

"And the Ministry had not only to supply the multifarious needs of the party, but also to repeat the whole operation at a lower level for the benefit of the proletariat. There was a whole chain of separate departments dealing with proletarian literature, music, drama, and entertainment generally. Here were produced rubbishy newspapers containing almost nothing except sport, crime and astrology, sensational five-cent novelettes, films oozing with sex, and sentimental songs which were composed entirely by mechanical means on a special kind of kaleidoscope known as a versificator." - George Orwell

Last edited:
Yes shes a hawtee, and I hate to see her go over to the Other side

ESPECIALLY Because of the implications for all of us "normals."

See, I thought that Queers were genetically impaired, born with a tragic deformity in their brains that, if it was physical, would consign them to living as Side-Show-Freaks in a Traveling Circus.

But Meredith Baxter (born June 21, 1947), didn't "discover" this....."preferance" until 2002 (seven years ago)...So she went 55 years before it hit her!

This means that withing the next 10 years, despite my current Heterosexuality, I could turn, and find myself drinking Zema whilst wearing leather pants and dancing with a guy named "Bruce" to "Its Raining Men!"

:eek:

So she's gay. Doesn't stop me from having my MILF fantasies about her.

:razz:

:happy-1:

:lol:

I knew it even back during Family Ties.

She never looked at Micheal J Fox the way she rolled her tounge in her cheek in the scenes with Justine Bateman.

I also suspect Michael Gross has a bird fetish.

Why would anyone think other folks are interested in their sex or lack of sex lives. I don't care Meredith and doubt many others do either.

Forum List

Back