Meredith Baxter Birney Comes Out on the Today Show

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Meredith Baxter Birney comes out on the Today Show - The Blemish

MEREDITH BAXTER BIRNEY / TODAY SHOW
Meredith Baxter Birney comes out on the Today Show
By The Blemish, 10:52 AM on Dec 02, 2009, 0 Comments

Meredith Baxter Birney, who has five kids from three marriages, went on The Today Show this morning too announce that she is lesbian. Meredith didn’t think it was a big deal. She only wanted to announce it after being under pressure from tabloids like The National Enquirer who recently printed pictures of her and her partner on a lesbian cruise.

Meredith, who played Mrs. Keaton, Michael J. Fox’s mom on Family Ties, says she discovered herself seven years ago. Four years ago she met Nancy Locke who she’s still with to this day.

Congratulations, I guess. I wish other women would come out as lesbian or, better yet, bisexual. I’m looking at you Ashley Greene and Alessandra Ambrosio. That way in my fantasy when those two pick me up at a grocery store and bring me to their mansion to judge their lingerie pillow fight and kissing technique, the only unrealistic part will be that I was buying milk when they hit on me. I’m lactose intolerant, you see.

Sorry, Michael J. Fox’s mom, not DiCaprio. Damn Growing Pains!

Video is at the site.

Who cares about with whom a dried up old woman sleeps with? That she is starved enough for attention that she feels the need to make this announcement to the world is pathetic.

um...

who gives a fuck. This is even less interesting than Tiger's driving skillZ.

Seriously, does this affect your life in any way at all?

Nope, didn't think so!

Who cares about with whom a dried up old woman sleeps with? That she is starved enough for attention that she feels the need to make this announcement to the world is pathetic.
You wish your wife looked that good now, let alone at 62 years old.

Dear Merideth Boxter Birney,

You are a proud lesbian. Good for you. I hope you find happiness.

Now please stop telling us about your sexual behaviors. It is not appropriate. Thanks!!

PS- any chance that you'd do a 'Family Ties' reunion show??

Regards,

Zander

Gotta agree Shogun.

Who gives a flying fuck about a has been actress who's just trying for a little limelight. Jeeze. Go back into retirement Meredith.

Now please stop telling us about your sexual behaviors. It is not appropriate. Thanks!!

Regards,

Zander

I hear the entire cast sent an inquiry about a reunion of family ties to Micheal J Fox but he just can't shake his current gig long enough to participate.

Seriously, does this affect your life in any way at all?

Nope, didn't think so!

Aside from the fire and brimestone that God HIMSELF will reign down upon the United States, killing EVERYBODY and sending them to HELL for ALL of ETERNITY, this won't affect my life at all.

What is it with celebrities and their personal lives that so interests the world?

I don't care if Meredith Baxter Birney is lesbian, or believes she is lesbian, or suspects she's bisexual, or whatever the hell confusion she has with her sexuality or orientation.

I just really don't care. It's not my business~~or yours, or anyone elses.

Same with Tiger Woods' alleged multiple extramarital affairs. I. Don't. Care.

WHY is this crap being crammed down our throats? WTH?

Is it necessary? Really?

I don't think so. :eusa_naughty:

Regards,

Zander

I hear the entire cast sent an inquiry about a reunion of family ties to Micheal J Fox but he just can't shake his current gig long enough to participate.

Really not funny. At. All.

While I don't actually care about anyone being gay, I do care when assholes make nasty remarks about an individual based on age. Could I, 'respectfully', suggest that you review the statement 'it is better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than post and confirm it'. It applies to you.

While I don't actually care about anyone being gay, I do care when assholes make nasty remarks about an individual based on age. Could I, 'respectfully', suggest that you review the statement 'it is better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than post and confirm it'. It applies to you.

atempting-to-give-a-damn1.gif

Yea, that's kind of old but appropriate for you. I'm sure that you don't give a damn... some of us manage to maintain some standard of intellect - even if others find it difficult to grasp. Your post tells us that you have none - there is no depth to which you will not sink.

Yea, that's kind of old but appropriate for you. I'm sure that you don't give a damn... some of us manage to maintain some standard of intellect - even if others find it difficult to grasp. Your post tells us that you have none - there is no depth to which you will not sink.
yawn.jpg

With all due respect, sir, you're beginning to bore the hell out of me. ~Eastwood

Regards,

Zander

Really not funny. At. All.

then don't laugh, bitch.

:lol:

Forum List

Back