Mercedes ad featuring Muslim drag queen pushes LGBTQ agenda

Your threat to dump Mercedes would have more strength if you weren't driving a rusted out 1996 Cavalier.
eDwA4XG.jpg

Strict Islamic Shari‘a Law forbids all social contact between men and women, and all but encourages or requires or forces homosexuality on the poor.

In reality, you are assumed to really, really want it, and they charge a lot of money for it.

If you are a man, you are supposed to have the money to support four wives, because a woman cannot be expected to live below four times the federal poverty level.

If you are a woman, you aren't even allowed to drive a car or show your face to get a driver's license, of course.

I don’t recall The Farmer’s Almanac predicting snowflakes this early?!

Your threat to dump Mercedes would have more strength if you weren't driving a rusted out 1996 Cavalier.
eDwA4XG.jpg
At least it doesn´t tell me how to be.

Did Mercedes tell you that you had to be gay?
They all do. All that fags pretend to be the new normal. But tolerance is not equal to being constantly harassed by their disgusting fag shit. My tolerance is overwrought and the next one harassing me might end up eating his dick.

eDwA4XG.jpg

They all do. All that fags pretend to be the new normal. But tolerance is not equal to being constantly harassed by their disgusting fag shit. My tolerance is overwrought and the next one harassing me might end up eating his dick.

If that many fags are hitting on you, you might want to figure out why.

eDwA4XG.jpg

I already did figure it out, actually! It is because the whole place is full of fags!

eDwA4XG.jpg

I already did figure it out, actually! It is because the whole place is full of fags!

Then stay out of those leather bars. Problem solved.

They don´t gather in bars anymore. We do. I mean, not me. I stay at home. There are fags and fags who pretend to be hetero. I haven´t seen a normal couple for years now.

They don´t gather in bars anymore. We do. I mean, not me. I stay at home. There are fags and fags who pretend to be hetero. I haven´t seen a normal couple for years now.

You have a very active imagination. If you don't think you have seen a strait couple for years, you're pretty crazy too.

You have a very active imagination. If you don't think you have seen a strait couple for years, you're pretty crazy too.
Only older ones, with children. When you visit my city and you see a young couple, its two fag boys. I didn´t realize it until lately and I don´t have anything to do with anybody anymore. They are all fags and the things you hear about yourself get worse.
You think there should be plenty of girls then but you are wrong. They think you´re a fag.

Only older ones, with children. When you visit my city and you see a young couple, its two fag boys. I didn´t realize it until lately and I don´t have anything to do with anybody anymore. They are all fags and the things you hear about yourself get worse.
You think there should be plenty of girls then but you are wrong. They think you´re a fag.

In that case, you are definitely crazy. I met a guy who thought he saw lots of little blue furry animals in the trees. You two would have a lot in common.

In that case, you are definitely crazy. I met a guy who thought he saw lots of little blue furry animals in the trees. You two would have a lot in common.
If I only would see this blue animals!

Forum List

Back