Mentally ill Neocon Glenn Beck was on that weirdo douche show after Rachel "Blinky" Maddow just now

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Glenn Beck said folks worse than Nazis are all over the place and voting for Crooked Hillary will keep them at bay. Joe Lieberman his mentor must have been drooling during that sick freak's presentation.

e7a.gif

That is by anyone who matters.

Bed wetters tried to give fucks they haven't earned though and for that we can all laugh.

tumblr_m0an6ccSEa1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Beck and the White Horse Prophecy. Sweet Lord. This is scary shit because they actually beleive it.

Glenn Beck said folks worse than Nazis are all over the place and voting for Crooked Hillary will keep them at bay. Joe Lieberman his mentor must have been drooling during that sick freak's presentation.

Can you please put up a transcript of Beck. This is really important.

Okey dokey. How many of you understand the White Horse Prophecy and Glenn Beck declaring that Ted Cruz was the anointed one?

Beck knows a Nazi when he sees one.

57be540e1700000011c75514.jpeg

BANNON’S BIGOTS

Does he now? He's a Mormon and he backs Cruz as the anointed one? You sure you want to go down this road fake indian??

Let me count how much crap I gave about it today...zero. Zero craps were given to how much a care about what he thinks.

Who listens to Beck anymore? The guy made his entrance on Al-CNN of all places, now he's supposed to be the prophet of the GOP?

He's never been anything more than an embarrassment.

Lets get this straight....

All of you assholes!!!

Beck doesn't speak for all of us (actually very few of us), neither does Hannity, Ingraham, Rush, Levin and certainly not fuckin Savage.

You moonbats march in lock step like jack boot nazi's and you're all regressive collectivist scum like they were. "Right wingers" have so many diverse opinions and beliefs we can't even seem to keep our shit together but all you bed wetters easily glom on to cults of personality without questioning the motives of your fuhrer. You're sheep, sniveling servile sheep that will lick the butter of the balls of the man who butchers you. You're all so pathetic I won't waste a calorie pulling a trigger to defend your parasitic asses.

Who is the "leader" of the GOP?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bed wetters?

Bed wetters?

No one.

It isn't Dump.

It isn't Cruz, Beck, Levin, Rush or anyone you're programmed to hate. Yet you select "leaders" based on trendy media promotion. You're so fucking pathetic that I'm actually content knowing the collapse is imminent and that most of you will be cannibalized or die of dehydration attempting to find refuge elsewhere.

Who listens to Beck anymore? The guy made his entrance on Al-CNN of all places, now he's supposed to be the prophet of the GOP?

All of you assholes!!!

Beck doesn't speak for all of us (actually very few of us), neither does Hannity, Ingraham, Rush, Levin and certainly not fuckin Savage.

You moonbats march in lock step like jack boot nazi's and you're all regressive collectivist scum like they were. "Right wingers" have so many diverse opinions and beliefs we can't even seem to keep our shit together but all you bed wetters easily glom on to cults of personality without questioning the motives of your fuhrer. You're sheep, sniveling servile sheep that will lick the butter of the balls of the man who butchers you. You're all so pathetic I won't waste a calorie pulling a trigger to defend your parasitic asses.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bed wetters?

Bed wetters?

No one.

It isn't Dump.

It isn't Cruz, Beck, Levin, Rush or anyone you're programmed to hate. Yet you select "leaders" based on trendy media promotion. You're so fucking pathetic that I'm actually content knowing the collapse is imminent and that most of you will be cannibalized or die of dehydration attempting to find refuge elsewhere.

The leader of the GOP is "ignorance" - and "ignorance" comes in many forms.

Beck needs to be committed. He is a real fruit.

All of you assholes!!!

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bed wetters?

Bed wetters?

No one.

It isn't Dump.

The leader of the GOP is "ignorance" - and "ignorance" comes in many forms.

Beck needs to be committed. He is a real fruit.

Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hold the horses. Are those stilletos available in a size 7? Or a 7 and a half?

Damn those are good looking. Cough up Kat!

Forum List

Back