mental block..hit the wall ..help

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
okay former thread about mushroom pictures...it is for my hubby....he raises mushrooms and i sure wasnt to a beehive...

i am at a block...i think i need more colors...esp a yellow ...all the glass but the background is opaque....i have deep gold but i think it is too close o the color of the stems..but then some srooms are all the same color...

any suggestions

nope...over block..no yellows....going with whatever the mood du jour strikes.....great now i feel guilty for not doing it...as we speak...i have the pattern mostly cut out....the background is gonna be on the fly...i hate doing that but my friend does it well...but she is sulking that i wont finish a piece for her....for some reason she turned on the piece and simply refuses to finish it....started another one....she churns out large pieces...while i take my time...and i do a different style than she does..she likes trees....damn i think she has done so many trees...then some neat stuff a green man....a guy holding open his exposed chest...that was kick ass...

take it to the 80s and include a lot of neon greens, yellows and reds. RADICAL!

Forum List

Back