Menachem Begin is revolving in his grave: First openly gay Likud member to joined Knesset

Meanwhile, gays are killed in Pallie territories...

Of course, Pali Nazi supporters have nothing but lies.

"There is no record of execution of gay people in Gaza."...Enough said.

They have Islamic laws banning homosexuality. They arrest gays, then call them spies, then murder them, 'nough said.

They have Islamic laws banning homosexuality. They arrest gays, then call them spies, then murder them, 'nough said.

Do they? Care to provide a link to these Palestinian laws?

Well I've never been there.

It is an awesome country to visit, and if you really want to have an honest opinion on the conflict one should visit at least once. It is not at ALL like the news would have you believe.

t2030.gif

I have been seeing the guy on my news sites. He is a whole lot more hawkish than the guy he replaced. He gives a good speech. He will be going up the Likud list substantially.

Already did, keep up.

Already did, keep up.

..and I provided a link to show that wasn't true, keep up.

Already did, keep up.

..and I provided a link to show that wasn't true, keep up.
And I provided evidence from the Palestinians themselves. Are you denying that Gaza is ruled by Shariah law which makes Homosexuality a capital offense, moron?

Likud taps its first openly gay MK to replace Shalom

No. 32 on the Likud list of prospective parliamentarians, Amir Ohana, head of the right-wing party’s gay forum, is set to enter the Knesset this week after veteran member of Knesset and Interior Minister Silvan Shalom’s resignation Sunday amid numerous complaints of sexual harassment.

Ohana, a lawyer by training who is also a major in the reserves and a veteran of the Shin Bet domestic security service, will be the first openly gay MK in a right-wing party and only the second in the current Knesset.

“It was expected that I would enter at some point during the current Knesset,” Ohana said to Channel 2 Sunday evening. “At the same time, it unfortunately happened under unhappy circumstances. I will do my best for the State of Israel.”

why do you think menachem begin would have cared?

because *you're* a bigot everyone is supposed to be one?

nope
Not so often do I agree with Gillian........but on this issue she is COMPLETELY CORRECT..steve

Well I've never been there.

It is an awesome country to visit, and if you really want to have an honest opinion on the conflict one should visit at least once. It is not at ALL like the news would have you believe.
Although your trip was somewhat sanitized Teddy,Good on You........I do remember you stating that I think it was a hotel owner was Palestinian and he and his family were nice to you........I find in general,most Jews get on well with most Palis,.Only the Nutcases Hate..steve

Forum List

Back