Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
American Vasalgel Man.jpg

"Men Having TOTAL Power To Dictate Who Bears Their Children"

Sub-Heading: "Is Male Contraception A Threat To American Feminism?"

Vasalgel home - Parsemus Foundation

Male Birth Control Gel Works in Monkeys

Hello. Vasalgel, is a multi-year contraceptive that in my opinion removes the power of giving life from emotional, often unpredictable, as well as duplicitous women, and places the power of creating life where it belongs, in the hands of men. Men who more often than not, are legally obligated to provide $Finances$ for the babies they intentionally or unintentionally help create.

"No One Is Having My Baby Unless I Say So!" ~American Vasalgel Man

Based on my above comments I understand many folks will believe I have a bad attitude and may not respect women.

However, ask yourself, in today's American society who is LARGELY responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing our Nation's young?

Therefore, WHO is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining our Nation's potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that large numbers of medical doctors and researchers passionately believe is doing great emotional and physical harm to our Nation's and planet's most precious assets?

Have Oprah and our Nation's medical professionals declared War on a significant population of mostly American Moms failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors?

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___

Medical doctors Harris, Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.
"How 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz, MD, PhD, explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy everybody." ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Richard Kuklinsky

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect

Obama BULLIES VIOLENT CHILDREN.jpg

What concerns me is that the STATE might take this issue to claim ownership of children of poor parents. It has been something that has been on their agenda.

As long as they don't overstep their bounds. . . .

What concerns me is that the STATE might take this issue to claim ownership of children of poor parents. It has been something that has been on their agenda.

Why would the state want poor children? They can't really be used for anything useful and you have to feed them.

Hello. Vasalgel, is a multi-year contraceptive that in my opinion removes the power of giving life from emotional, often unpredictable, as well as duplicitous women, and places the power of creating life where it belongs, in the hands of men. Men who more often than not, are legally obligated to provide $Finances$ for the babies they intentionally or unintentionally help create.

Based on my above comments I understand many folks will believe I have a bad attitude and may not respect women.

However, ask yourself, in today's American society who is LARGELY responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing our Nation's young?

Therefore, WHO is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining our Nation's potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that large numbers of medical doctors and researchers passionately believe is doing great emotional and physical harm to our Nation's and planet's most precious assets?

Have Oprah and our Nation's medical professionals declared War on a significant population of mostly American Moms failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors?

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

___

Medical doctors Harris, Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.
"How 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz, MD, PhD, explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy everybody." ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Richard Kuklinsky

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect

Men have always had that power. It's called "Don't stick your dick in crazy".

Men have had the power and have abused the power where unwanted pregnancies are concerned.

Look at the birth control most commonly associated with females, The Pill. Yes it works most of the time. But it requires that you take it every day. Miss a day or two because of forgetfulness, a life crisis ect, and she is fertile. Also the list of side effects reads like a medical horror story. (did you also know that a male birth control pill was developed, but the FDA refused to certify it because of the side effects? Which were roughly half of the number and severity of the ones females live with. And even with all that, some people want to make it more difficult for women to get birth control pills)

Birth control most commonly associated with men, the condom. Very effective. And not just for preventing pregnancy but also in preventing the spread of diseases. I've never known a woman who objected to the use of a condom. But many men object. Why? Sex doesn't feel as good with a condom. Not that it doesn't feel really good. Just that without a condom it feels better. So men argue to risk getting a woman pregnant, so they can have sex that feels better than just really good.

And there is a new thing called "Stealthing". The couple agrees to use a condom. And the male takes it off during sex without the woman knowing. That is actually a thing. By the way, I think that is assault.

And yes, the men have the power. A woman's climax has absolutely no bearing on whether she gets pregnant. In fact, she can get pregnant if she is in pain during sex or even being traumatized. (contrary to what a few republicans have said, a woman CAN get pregnant by being raped)

But a woman does not get pregnant unless the man has a climax. So sex without a male climax does not cause pregnancy.

Why would the state want poor children? They can't really be used for anything useful and you have to feed them.

Votes

Then you can force others to pay the feed bill.

Yes, the pre-cum that lubes up the tubes can get her pregnant. So maybe just serious arousal. Which is still more than what is required of the woman.

Hello, WB. Perhaps reading the research will better educate you about the primary role pre-ejaculate plays in reducing acidity in the vagina, offering sperm a better chance of surviving in a hostile environment.

Peace.

Yes, the pre-cum that lubes up the tubes can get her pregnant. So maybe just serious arousal. Which is still more than what is required of the woman.

Hello, WB. Perhaps reading the research will better educate you about the primary role pre-ejaculate plays in reducing acidity in the vagina, offering sperm a better chance of surviving in a hostile environment.

Peace.

Yes, I will do that. But the point of what I said stands.

"Childhood Trauma" aka

___

___

Peace.
___

Just spitballing here, but if you don't want a woman dictating when you have children, the simpler solution is not to have sex with them.

Men have had the power and have abused the power where unwanted pregnancies are concerned.

Look at the birth control most commonly associated with females, The Pill. Yes it works most of the time. But it requires that you take it every day. Miss a day or two because of forgetfulness, a life crisis ect, and she is fertile. Also the list of side effects reads like a medical horror story. (did you also know that a male birth control pill was developed, but the FDA refused to certify it because of the side effects? Which were roughly half of the number and severity of the ones females live with. And even with all that, some people want to make it more difficult for women to get birth control pills)

Birth control most commonly associated with men, the condom. Very effective. And not just for preventing pregnancy but also in preventing the spread of diseases. I've never known a woman who objected to the use of a condom. But many men object. Why? Sex doesn't feel as good with a condom. Not that it doesn't feel really good. Just that without a condom it feels better. So men argue to risk getting a woman pregnant, so they can have sex that feels better than just really good.

And there is a new thing called "Stealthing". The couple agrees to use a condom. And the male takes it off during sex without the woman knowing. That is actually a thing. By the way, I think that is assault.

And yes, the men have the power. A woman's climax has absolutely no bearing on whether she gets pregnant. In fact, she can get pregnant if she is in pain during sex or even being traumatized. (contrary to what a few republicans have said, a woman CAN get pregnant by being raped)

But a woman does not get pregnant unless the man has a climax. So sex without a male climax does not cause pregnancy.

Yeah, uh, that last part isn't true.

Can I Get Pregnant If...?

"Childhood Trauma" aka

___

___

Peace.
___

Just spitballing here, but if you don't want a woman dictating when you have children, the simpler solution is not to have sex with them.

Well, aren't YOU unreasonable? ;)

Forum List

Back