Memo To Jeff Sessions: You're The Countries Attorney, Not Donald Trumps

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
To the editor: Throughout his testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday, Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions dodged, dipped and weaved in ways that would have made Muhammad Ali proud. And for what, to protect himself, President Trump and possibly Russian oligarchs? (“'I don't recall' is a common response from Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions,” June 13)

It is not Sessions’ job to protect the president or his private conversations, especially since Trump had not invoked executive privilege. It is his job to protect the Constitution and our democracy by being independent of executive influence or intimidation.

Memo to Jeff Sessions: You're the country's attorney, not President Trump's

To the editor: Throughout his testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday, Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions dodged, dipped and weaved in ways that would have made Muhammad Ali proud. And for what, to protect himself, President Trump and possibly Russian oligarchs? (“'I don't recall' is a common response from Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions,” June 13)

It is not Sessions’ job to protect the president or his private conversations, especially since Trump had not invoked executive privilege. It is his job to protect the Constitution and our democracy by being independent of executive influence or intimidation.

Kind of funny making those statements now after not making them about Holder and Lynch.

I wonder why.........

Trumps cabinet bows and praises Trump every morning

/---- Sorry the AG didn't lie to prop up your fake phony Russia Collusion scam.
crybaby.jpg

Sessions cant recall who he meets much less works for.

sessions-fudd.jpg

I wanted to be a Ninja Warrior but Don made me be a lawyer.

Memo to Jeff Sessions. You are the country's attorney general NOT the democrat's. You have no loyalty to democrats. They are enemies.

Forum List

Back