Memo To Howard Dean

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/greenberg121305.asp

2. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    Shorter Memo:

TO: Howard Dean
    Subject: STFU

Dear Howard, please shut the fuck up.

Sincerely,

Everyone.

3. The ClayTaurus

The ClayTaurus Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    Hey, leave my main man alone.

4. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    I want him to continue. He helps our party every time he speaks. And the left accuses PRESIDENT Bush of being stupid, hahahhaha

Pics of my wife and my car.

Attached Files:

5. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

what's with the attachments?? lol..

6. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I have a few non-quotes to add to this whole thing.

At the Battle of the Bulge, in Bastonne, during the harsh winter of 1945, the 82nd airborne was hit hard by a surprise attack from the German Army. Despite being completely surrounded and cut off from all lines of supply, not to mention sick from the cold, the 82nd airborne manned their posts and held off the Germans until George S. Patton broke the German lines and relieved them. To this day, the men of the 82nd airborne contend that they didn't need resuing. When offered a pretty good surrender deal, the commander sent back the reply "bullsh*t!" but the translator sent it back as "nuts!"

In Vietnam, a forward unit commanded by a Capt. Ripley was in the task force charged with slowing the advance of 2 divisions of the NVA in 1972. They found a bridge the division had to cross, but could get no air support due to the low cloud ceiling. As such, Capt. Ripley (now a Colonel (ret.)) climbed, hand over hand, all over the I-beams of the bridge laying explosives, while under enemy fire. The process took several hours, and when he was done, he was barely able to move, but was able to crawl out of the valley while getting covering fire from a fired up South Vietnamese unit yelling (in Vietnamese) "Captain Crazy!"

When grossly outgunned by a British frigate, Admiral John Paul Jones, rather than run or surrender, pulled right up alongside the enemy ship and attempted a boarding action. Shortly into the battle, his colors were knocked right off the mast. His first mate suggested surrender and the ships were so close that the British captain heard this and offered to accept a surrender, to which Jones replied "Surrender? I have not yet begun to fight!" Jones' ship was sunk, but he sailed the British one home. Oh, and did I mention this took place in the North Sea after Jones had conducted raids on the areas surrounding York and Liverpool?

In February of 1836, General Antonio López de Santa Anna marched his army of several thousand to take San Antonio, but a team of only 200 defenders held out for thirteen days at the Alamo mission. They fought to the very end and were killed down to the last man, but their courage became a battle cry and greatly weakened the Mexican Army.

You see, our history is full of people who defend this country, even when people think they're f-ing nuts. Now is not the time to cut and run and shame the people who only afforded our rights to say this by giving their lives when they could have simply run away.

7. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    Oh, I've been settling in at this forum and learning how to navigate it. I was unsucessful in avatar attempts in spite of help from some members. I was also unsucessful in my attmepts to post attatchments, files too big.

I figured out a way to reduce the file size on my photos on my pc. I was checking to see if they worked.

First pic is obviously one of my cars. I wanted to post it when there was another thread about jap cars.

The second pic is my wife. Im thinking of somehow having it in all my posts, and stated she is MY WIFE, as often, some think Im a female, due to my nic. My nic actually means (I)LuvRPgrl RP is Republic of the Philippines, grl is girl hence, I luv RP grl. It worked welll in my fil am forums, but in other forums its caused me to often be mistaken as a female.

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    He's got a point. Dean does more for the Republicans than they do for themselves just by opening his big, fat mouth. No critically thinking human being is going to align his/herself with an out of touch moron like that.

Maybe I'm onto something? ;)

9. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    You mean there still are some critical thinkers out there? Sometimes listening to some people ya really gotta wonder.