Megan Rapinoe and politics

Inslee doesn't have a prayer and he's pandering

That guy Rapinoe is about as qualified as Ears was to be in politics

Sad part is celebrities are so full of themselves these days she would probably do it instead of realizing she's out of her depth.

When Rapinoe was on the Madcow show I wondered if Madcow would ask what it was like to shower with all those young women all the time.
Like a bull dyke attending an all girl private school.

CNN will give Rapinoe her own show to go up against Madcow. 100% guarenteed!
Even in the same time slot. Maybe "slot" wasn't necessary.
I mean "slot" isn't relevant in this case as their "slot/s" are never used right?

I'm gonna ask a simple question...why do some let Rapinoe bother them? I don't agree with her politics but I don't see this as much of an issue to be upset about. She has little to no influence on anyone really. If she declines a white house visit what's the big deal? It really has no effect on the workings of the nation.

I'm gonna ask a simple question...why do some let Rapinoe bother them? I don't agree with her politics but I don't see this as much of an issue to be upset about. She has little to no influence on anyone really. If she declines a white house visit what's the big deal? It really has no effect on the workings of the nation.
no w address the topic.

Sad part is celebrities are so full of themselves these days she would probably do it instead of realizing she's out of her depth.

Her "depth" is very shallow
Remember when Reagan was derided as just an actor and worse...….

Prior to being PRESIDENT. Reagan was President of the Screen Actors Guild, a very large UNION, which is a political position. Then he was TWO TERM GOVERNOR of California. So, tremendous political experience and career prior to becoming President.

Rapinoe is an avowed LGBT ACTIVIST. Nothing more. She has had her fifteen minutes. The Media is done with her and women's soccer. You won't hear about it again. Well maybe in FOUR years during Trump's SECOND TERM.

We're all running around SO READY to be outraged. The national pastime. :laugh:

Well Donald Trump is completely out of his depth, and you like the job he's doing. She couldn't possibly be worse than Trump.

Before he ran for President, Trump was the worst businessman in American history, with 7 business bankruptcies (a record), 3000+ law suits (also a record), hundredn of failed business and projects, but he played a successful billionaire entrepreneur on TV and people believed him.

Well Donald Trump is completely out of his depth, and you like the job he's doing. She couldn't possibly be worse than Trump.

Before he ran for President, Trump was the worst businessman in American history, with 7 business bankruptcies (a record), 3000+ law suits (also a record), hundredn of failed business and projects, but he played a successful billionaire entrepreneur on TV and people believed him.

Yet most of his businesses and business dealings have been VERY successful and he is a Billionaire. He owns large commercial properties all over the world, and has negotiated great deals with and within foreign countries.

The country is dong very well under Trump, and a of it has to do with his policies which has helped the economy, added jobs, put people back to work, created great prosperity and standard of living. Our poor people here would be considered rich in many countries.

she's just as confused about politics/Trump/etc as she is about her ''sex''

Stop making shit up ya old hag.

Again he's not YOUR president worry about that beta cuck Trudeau who is a political catastrophe

Why does this bother you so much?

Forum List

Back