Meet the army hero and longtime cop trying to unseat rep.IIHan Omar

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
When Rep. Ilhan Omar ignited steep controversy in March describing the September 11 attacks as “some people did something,” it was then that a longtime cop in her neighborhood decided he needed to do more than just bemoan what he perceived as a shocking trivialization of a terrorist attack that tore through the fabric of his beloved country.
Meet the Army Hero and Longtime Cop Trying to Unseat Rep. Ilhan Omar
-----------------------------------------------------

Oh this skank will not stand again even another run is gonna send her packing we are not dealing with anti american scum. Americans are waking up we;re taking our shti back bitches!!

YOU DEMONIC ..............TS ARE GOING WAAAAY TO FAR BITCH...... MONEY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU POS BITCH..YOU GGET PAID RETIREMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU HOUND DOG BITCH AOC INCLUDED ALL FOR BASHING AMERICA YOU GAWD DAM UNGRATEFUL POS
OUR MILITARY OFTEN DOESN'T GET THAT MUCH FORE RETIREMENT YAH BITCH!!

THERE!!! THERE IS MY FKN RANT FOR THE DAY !!!!

DOES IT MAKE SENSE I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHH I LIKED MY CAPS TOO BHAHHHHA!!!

IF IT OFFENDS YOU UHMMM we can see if a mod can pet your noggin and make you feel better , or if it is way to scary to handle they can delete it all of course.

chris3.jpg

Think he has a chance in her district? Especially running as an Independent?

• Banned
chris3.jpg

Think he has a chance in her district? Especially running as an Independent?

I know what yah mean but at least he has the balls to try . Those rigged elections works well where and when needed. Demonic pricks never win fairly.

Forum List

Back