Medical Tyranny in Tennessee

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Medical Tyranny in Tennessee Forced Antibiotics on Newborns

My wife is due any day and we are going to refuse this. I will have my video camera fully charged and ready to go if they try using a rent a cop to enforce it.

Erythromycin protects babies’ eyes against infections they can acquire in the birth canal if the mother has a sexually transmitted disease such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. Such infections can lead to blindness, and since 1915 Tennessee law has required protective ointment be applied within an hour after birth — no exceptions. Georgia requires the same thing.

Go ahead make us a rich family! Lawsuit for battery,kidnapping,emotional distress. We already have a lawyer we use. :) He just happens to be family lawyer.

Go for it. Expect to spend the night in jail. Your lawyer is going to make a lot of money off you.

My wife is due any day and we are going to refuse this. I will have my video camera fully charged and ready to go if they try using a rent a cop to enforce it.

Erythromycin protects babies’ eyes against infections they can acquire in the birth canal if the mother has a sexually transmitted disease such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. Such infections can lead to blindness, and since 1915 Tennessee law has required protective ointment be applied within an hour after birth — no exceptions. Georgia requires the same thing.

Go ahead make us a rich family! Lawsuit for battery,kidnapping,emotional distress. We already have a lawyer we use. :) He just happens to be family lawyer.
Only a fool would risk his child's eyesight, or, trust a hospital to be sterile.

I think you look for things to bitch about.

My oldest was born in Tennessee in 1982. I remember the ointment to the peepers.

Big fucking deal.

Only a fool would risk his child's eyesight, or, trust a hospital to be sterile.

It should not be forced. Period. Oh and that crap is supposed to help babies who might get infected with an STD from the mother...my wife is clear...so...don't need it. I bet courts would agree with me :) We had a labor scare bout a week ago they already know we don't do shots.

My oldest was born in Tennessee in 1982. I remember the ointment to the peepers.

Big fucking deal.

It should not be forced. Period. Oh and that crap is supposed to help babies who might get infected with an STD from the mother...my wife is clear...so...don't need it. I bet courts would agree with me :) We had a labor scare bout a week ago they already know we don't do shots.
You are an anti-vacciner too?

Big fucking deal.

Of course he is!

According to the articles there is only one hospital system that is interpreting the law this way- are you going to be using
Erlanger Health System?

If so- then discuss ahead of time- or use a different hospital.

Unless of course you specifically want to make a big scene on the day you wife is giving birth.

Big fucking deal.

Of course he is!

According to the articles there is only one hospital system that is interpreting the law this way- are you going to be using
Erlanger Health System?

Unless of course you specifically want to make a big scene on the day you wife is giving birth.
He admits he wants a lawsuit and a payout.

If his kids get polio, or some other disease from lack of vaccination, he will probably sue because they didn't arrest him, and force his kids to get vaccinated.

And people wonder why the legal system is so bogged down and fucked up.

Big fucking deal.

yep
Is anyone else as shocked as me that somebody married him?
:fu: 10 years together 9 years married in 2 weeks.

Big fucking deal.

Of course he is!

Erlanger Health System?

The state LAW is requiring it but obviously not many take it seriously THEY would be making a big deal about OUR decision about OUR child.

You are using the medical services of an institution that must follow state law.

Bub, you are not the lege, and, yes, you will be out beaucoup bucks by the time it is over.

Forum List

Back