Median age and ethnicity of Fox viewers

Let's be serious, black people in general aren't watching any news networks. Information isn't exactly popular in that community, unless it's about the score of a basketball game.

I think there is something seriously wrong with a political philosophy which waits anxiously for The Greatest Generation to die off, and be replaced by Mexicans and Muslims.

A Society which conquered the world and then gave it back...the American Society...certainly the best so far concieved...This is essentially what Democrats stand for today.

Dead: 3 WWII heroes

New Voters: 3 Mexicans, 1 Muslim.

Fuck Democrats.

Let's be serious, black people in general aren't watching any news networks. Information isn't exactly popular in that community, unless it's about the score of a basketball game.

That was a joke, right?

It was a bad one.

And lacking in fundament, namely, facts.
What are you talking about. I clearly stated a fact in the post you quoted. Please pay attention.

And the trap closed and re-posted here from the OP post #1.

Median Age = 68% edit: I knew the butt hurts were stupid and would not catch the deliberate error. It should be 68 years. Buncha dopes. Back to your minimum wage jobs, dopes.

That was a joke, right?

It was a bad one.

And lacking in fundament, namely, facts.
What are you talking about. I clearly stated a fact in the post you quoted. Please pay attention.

You think it's a fact to say that black people do now watch news networks?

Dude, put the bong down.

Forum List

Back