MediaMonkey

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
http://www.mediamonkey.com

Great program for organizing/playing your favorite mp3's.

You can play your songs through their own interface, or go to TOOLS-OPTIONS-PLAYER and have it play in Winamp (I recommend Winamp).

Makes it much easier to edit tags! You can change them individually or do a mass change for all songs by a particular band.

What I like the best is the sorting feature. It will scan your hard drive for songs first time using the program. Once this is completed you have various ways of viewing/playing your songs. I sort them by "artist" and it makes it much easier to find what I want to play.

They have a gold edition available, but the regular version is free!

Hey Jim, that microsoft digital player, the one that I bought for $20, they have the digital music player, is mediamonkey better than that?

Shut up STUPID!!! I wanted to make videos and couldn't find any to steal! I did that with an email program, tried to hack the gold and brought the whole damn program down! hahahaha!

Atleast I got my Virus protector for FREE !!! yep! FREE!

I don't think Jim does either! If I remember, it was, oh well, will just have to re-format! hahaha!

Suppose so! last time I tried to re-format, I wound up screwing up my machine and had to have jim come fix!!! hahaha!

New Topics

Forum List

Back