Media Whores

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by OCA, Mar 29, 2005.

1. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Are there any bigger whores out there than Randall Terry, Larry Klayman and that clown whose name escapes me now who kept yelling about enforcing the subpoena to bring Terri to D.C.?

Wow these guys are transparent, they don't give two shits about Terri, its nothing but loads of free publicity and airtime for them.....and they talk about playing politics with Terri.......look in the mirror boys!

Don't see Felos(a proud Greek hehehe) holding nearly as many press conferences as these 3 whores and the parents and brothers. Then he gets hammered for saying she looked beautiful...ok bad choice of words, what would y'all like him to say? "oh she looks like shit, she looks like hell....Jesus never seen anybody look worse", i'm sure we could've all done better.

My point is this is a bitter situation and neither side needs these media whores involved ALONG WITH CONGRESS. I wish the cameras and the religious nutjobs outside the hospice would have the freakin decency to pack up and leave the family to deal with this very sad situation alone.

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403

Don't leave out Jesse !!!

3. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Oh yeah, Jessie, but Jessie has been a media whore for decades now, he's about all used up now except for when CNN has a few minutes they need to fill.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    even FOX buys his crap when they need a filler.

5. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    I thought Hannity was going to work up a hernia fawning over Jackson on Hannity's talk show this afternoon.

I made the mistake of buying Hannity's first book. A boring, poorly written, poorly researched piece of garbage. I started having some doubts about him after that. After the last few days, I no longer have any doubts about Hannity at all. That boy is not too damn bright - he's just lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time with the right message.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I agree. Hannity is weak-water piece of neocon crap. He only cares about Hannity. He makes Rush look like an intellectual. All Hannity does is cheerlead Bush, who is not a conservative by any stretch.

7. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    Well, there's always Michael Savage to fall back on.

One thing about boisterous Michael, he calls it the way he sees it, and that means Republicans, Independents, or Democrats are "open season" to him.

He's still a conservative.........but he's tough on all of them. That's probably why there's such a love/hate relationship towards him with those that know of him.

I think Hannity has a good heart, but he does lack some of the "smarts" of other conservatives, when debating or defending conservative or Christian issues.

Another couple radio personalities that I like are Michael Medved(mispelled?), Dennis Prager(mispelled?), and Glen Beck(mispelled?).

Medved really impresses me the way he encourages callers that disagree with him to call in, rather than having a lot of callers just agreeing and giving him strokes. I have a lot of respect for those conservatives that are willing to debate intelligently with the left, and Medved does an admirable job.

8. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Lol are true conservatives supposed to be racial seperatists now? OMG! :eek2:

9. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    Man, I hope not, or we'll fulfill the hopes and dreams of every "leftie" alive.

10. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Don't worry about it, Willie is really mixed up.