Media Manipulation - Biker Attack!!!

The SUV guys big mistake was not sideswiping evey bike chasing him into the gaurd rail. He should have never got off the freeway until every motorcycle in his rear view mirror was smashed and laying on it's side with the bloody corpse of it's rider next to it.
OK tough guy, say he did what you say he did, then he wouldn't be recovering in a hospital, rather he would be getting butt slammed in a prison cell and his 2 yr would have no father!

Here is a case where if it happened in a state where guns are legal he could have done an "Easy Rider" on em.
The stupidity never ends!

Those Bikers were clearly at fault. They brought on ALL of the violence. They deserved ALL of what they got and should have recieved a lot more. Lucky for those assholes HUGGY was not behind the wheel. They would have been picking up bodies all along that freeway.
Not angels, not faultless, but neither was the so-called victim!

Dumb ass on the bike with no protection except the helmet wants to play chicken with a guy in an SUV...
Reports were these bikers were starting shit all day long.

Something seemed fishy about the media portrayal of the incident. The "bikers" didn't look like a vicious gang on the amateur video and it's possible that the SUV ran over the motorcycle and the guy tried to leave the scene and was pursued by witnesses on motorcycles..

Well, if the part about him "intentionally hitting the biker" was left out of the news, how did you find out about it? The guy was surrounded by a mob of punks who were intentionally blocking his path. He is going to be distracted, and any biker who intintionally stops in front of a distracted driver is going to get hit. After he was hit, one of the bikers opened the driver's door. THAT is when he took off in panic. I would have too, and I am a biker.

These 'stunt riders" are today's biker outlaws, just like the hells angels were 50 years ago. They pull stunts to get attention everywhere, and they have, thank goodness, a short life span.

First, I want to say the bikers are no angels. They were taunted and harassed a man and then the vicious beating in the end was extreme.

That said, the 'victim' in this story isn't the angel he is being made out to be. He messed with the bull and got the horn! His actions created the situations and end.

In the youtube clip you have the news story. They protray an innocent man hunted down and attacked by bikers for no reason. The constantly show the ending of where they pull the man out of the SUV.

However, if you watch the unedited clip, you see a different picture. The man in the SUV is surrounded by the bikers, but they aren't threatening him. As he moves closer to one of the bikers, the biker slows down (a harassing way to say get off my ass), the man then PURPOSEFULLY hits the biker, knocking the biker off his bike and seriously hurting him. Yep he could have been scared to get out of his car at that point, but he hit and hurt someone. (NOTE: The intentional hit was left off the news story).

So what is his next move? NOTE AGAIN: This SHOCKING move was left off the video. He speeds away driving right over 3 or 4 bikers on their bikes, seriously injuring all of them.

He speeds away and they take chase, eventually catching the guy and beating him.

Was the beating justified? Probably not. Was it understandable, I think so. I mean imagine if you watched a guy run over a few of your buddies and speed off, then you catch the guy. Are you going to be rationale at that point.

The media completely manipulates the story. They make it as an innocent man harassed by blood thirsty, violent gangsters in an unprovoked attack. They just wish the bikers were (white - when it appeared to be a mixed race group) and the victims were black!

SHOCKING: Gang of Bikers Terrorize Family in high-speed Chase - YouTube

This NY Post story is even worse!
Bikers terrorize family in high-speed chase | New York Post

Funny that seriously hurt driver was just shown on an interview, he was the one who broke the mans drivers side window. Yep, seriously hurt, didn't stop him swinging that helmet. You might want to get your facts in order on who did what.

Well, if the part about him "intentionally hitting the biker" was left out of the news, how did you find out about it? The guy was surrounded by a mob of punks who were intentionally blocking his path. He is going to be distracted, and any biker who intintionally stops in front of a distracted driver is going to get hit. After he was hit, one of the bikers opened the driver's door. THAT is when he took off in panic. I would have too, and I am a biker.

Wrong characterization. They opened his door when he stopped the second time. That was after he INTENTIONALLY road over a few bikers!

First, I want to say the bikers are no angels. They were taunted and harassed a man and then the vicious beating in the end was extreme.

That said, the 'victim' in this story isn't the angel he is being made out to be. He messed with the bull and got the horn! His actions created the situations and end.

In the youtube clip you have the news story. They protray an innocent man hunted down and attacked by bikers for no reason. The constantly show the ending of where they pull the man out of the SUV.

However, if you watch the unedited clip, you see a different picture. The man in the SUV is surrounded by the bikers, but they aren't threatening him. As he moves closer to one of the bikers, the biker slows down (a harassing way to say get off my ass), the man then PURPOSEFULLY hits the biker, knocking the biker off his bike and seriously hurting him. Yep he could have been scared to get out of his car at that point, but he hit and hurt someone. (NOTE: The intentional hit was left off the news story).

So what is his next move? NOTE AGAIN: This SHOCKING move was left off the video. He speeds away driving right over 3 or 4 bikers on their bikes, seriously injuring all of them.

He speeds away and they take chase, eventually catching the guy and beating him.

Was the beating justified? Probably not. Was it understandable, I think so. I mean imagine if you watched a guy run over a few of your buddies and speed off, then you catch the guy. Are you going to be rationale at that point.

The media completely manipulates the story. They make it as an innocent man harassed by blood thirsty, violent gangsters in an unprovoked attack. They just wish the bikers were (white - when it appeared to be a mixed race group) and the victims were black!

Funny that seriously hurt driver was just shown on an interview, he was the one who broke the mans drivers side window. Yep, seriously hurt, didn't stop him swinging that helmet. You might want to get your facts in order on who did what.

Get a clue FUCKO, it was reported that the first guy had a broken leg. Maybe you should get your story right!

lein did call 911.....i cant find out when.....just says he called 911 to report the bikers driving poorly...

we see some of this behavior here with crotch rockets..mainly they will come as close to your car as they can and do things like slap the side mirror back....they also like to bother the harleys as they know their crotch rockets will outrun them....

when we go to rod runs in gatlinburg you see this closing of the road to allow them to race....or just show off...hot rods and crotch rockets....police turn a semi blind eye to it...its a rod run that is why people come to them....but they dont tolerate anything getting out of hand...still a family place....when i say closing the road...i mean a slow down....two cars will block the road by slowing down to no speed....and then the cars in front of them will race....its more showing off than really racing....

crotch rockets are a menace simple as that...the speeds they reach are just crazy....and the way the kids drive them....is insane...

By watching the video you can see that the biker who "brake checked" the SUV is not injured. It was a biker witness who had stopped in front of the SUV. He was completely ran over (breaking his spine) by the passenger side of the SUV as it illegally took off from the scene.

If a pack of bikers surrounds a car and then one of the people in front slows down?

That is a very threatening thing for that pack of bikers to do.

If I pack of bikers did that to me?

There'd be bikers smeared all over the highway until they backed off.

They thought they were going to scare the guy?

they did and look what it got them.

Idiots..bikers riding in packs are often arrogant like that.

Damned fools,

There was no reason for the biker to have gotten so close to the SUV...
It was a threatening move and someone paid the price for it.

Come on people. Why the hell would a bunch of guys riding Hondas want to target, surround and intimidate a guy driving with his family in your typical SUV? The scenario don't make sense. There are a couple of things that give you a clue the mainstream media had the story wrong. The most obvious thing is that they immediately drop the story and the story line and pretend they never heard of it. The second thing is a lame follow up that might not make sense but tends to distract attention from the story.

Last edited:

That said, the 'victim' in this story isn't the angel he is being made out to be. He messed with the bull and got the horn! His actions created the situations and end. ]

I take it you have had a chance to reconsider your position by now?

If a pack of bikers surrounds a car and then one of the people in front slows down?

That is a very threatening thing for that pack of bikers to do.

If I pack of bikers did that to me?

There'd be bikers smeared all over the highway until they backed off.

They thought they were going to scare the guy?

they did and look what it got them.

Idiots..bikers riding in packs are often arrogant like that.

Damned fools,

People in any kind of "pack" often make very poor decisions.

The idiot biker pulled in front of him then slowed down. I would have run his ass over too! Then I would have taken out as many of his idiot buddies as I could with my vehicle before unholstering my .40 and cleaning house!

LOL, you just made a strong case against concealed carry! LOL.

The biker shouldn't have done that, but it's obvious the guy then hit him on purpose. You can't do what you just said your reaction would be. You would have gone to jail and your 2 year old would have not know her father (the guy had a 2 yr old in the car).

Also you forget this is NEW YORK, gun control laws took the guns from his hands, but I digress.

Was his actions worth the ends? I mean he could have said, look at these jerks, who do they think they are? And then slowed down at let them fly passed him. Then when one showed aggression, hitting the guy and getting a little street justice was not worth putting your family in danger.

Ends should justify the means. They didn't here.

It's self defense.

When a gang of idiots on motorcycles endangers the life of my family I will use every means to stop them.

You are an idiot if you think the motorcyclist wasn't purposely provoking the SUV driver by getting in front of him then slowing down.

The idiot biker pulled in front of him then slowed down. I would have run his ass over too! Then I would have taken out as many of his idiot buddies as I could with my vehicle before unholstering my .40 and cleaning house!

Yeah kill em' all. And anyone else if they look at ya wrong!

Sigh......

No you moron you don't kill them all. Just the ones that threaten you and/or your family. Like the idiots bashing in his window.

Dude the driver is surrounded by a gang of bikers with his wife and kid and some dumbass brake checks him and it's the drivers fault? I wouldn't have even went for the brake.

These punks got what they deserved and they are lucky the driver was a nice guy. I've been involved in gang violence before and I will tell you right now; there would have been 20-30 dead and/or maimed bikers if I was behind the wheel that day.

The guy slowed down he didn't slam on the breaks. No matter what, it doesn't give you the right to run a guy over and then flee the scene.

These weren't gangerster, they were guys that drive bikes! This isn't SAMCRO!

Killing 20-30 guys, OK tough guy!

Wrong!

The guy had a sizable rap sheet. He was no angel.

Forum List

Back