Media gaslighting is "getting" ridiculous

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I put getting in quotes just to note that I'm just using a figure of speech. It's been ridiculous for years now.

This poll is just stupid:

Poll: Americans are divided over Trump impeachment

42 percent for impeachment and 42 percent against impeachment. There's no crime even on the table, which is potential grounds for impeachment. Thus, the question shouldn't be asked in the first place just out of respect for the office. But the poll is just a typical bogus poll. Americans aren't that dumb and unpatriotic.

Fake polls / fake numbers / fake news. If the Dems were in shock over election results and Trump victory just imagine their shock when they see the tables turn on Mueller and the rest of Clinton's gang and puts them all behind bars! Imagine the Clinton foundation being shut down with all assets seized by the government. I believe there is a huge Trump victory coming for the American people and the bad guys are going to lose bad. Every dog has its day. Including the Clintons.

Fake polls / fake numbers / fake news. If the Dems were in shock over election results and Trump victory just imagine their shock when they see the tables turn on Mueller and the rest of Clinton's gang and puts them all behind bars! Imagine the Clinton foundation being shut down with all assets seized by the government. I believe there is a huge Trump victory coming for the American people and the bad guys are going to lose bad. Every dog has its day. Including the Clintons.

Let's hope. But thus far, I haven't seen much that would convince me that will happen. Trump is constantly on the defense, and I don't know if he can get past the deep state to get that done or not.

Let's hope. But thus far, I haven't seen much that would convince me that will happen. Trump is constantly on the defense, and I don't know if he can get past the deep state to get that done or not.
There is no better strategy for winning than to make it appear as if you are losing. The element of surprise should never be underestimated. Neither should being the underdog in a fight like this one. Being on the defense is a good strategy because it makes him look weaker than he really is and it's only making him more and more popular with the American people who love him. Keep in mind that Trump is now the President of the United States of America. That's a lot of power and he's got plenty on these people who thought they could take him down and get away with it. He'll make his move when he is ready.

There is no better strategy for winning than to make it appear as if you are losing. The element of surprise should never be underestimated. Neither should being the underdog in a fight like this one. Being on the defense is a good strategy because it makes him look weaker than he really is and it's only making him more and more popular with the American people who love him. Keep in mind that Trump is now the President of the United States of America. That's a lot of power and he's got plenty on these people who thought they could take him down and get away with it. He'll make his move when he is ready.

A former CIA head calling for open revolt to a sitting president does only empower Trump. These idiots aren't sympathetic figures; they're just babies mad that they're losing their power. Our president is not to be a puppet of some faceless, power-tripping, freedom-squashing assholes.

Former CIA Director Calls For A Coup If Trump Fires Mueller | Zero Hedge

A former CIA head calling for open revolt to a sitting president does only empower Trump. These idiots aren't sympathetic figures; they're just babies mad that they're losing their power. Our president is not to be a puppet of some faceless, power-tripping, freedom-squashing assholes.

Current Top YT Comment: "These two guys were caught lying about spying on American citizens and now you're going to believe them now the Russian narrative is made up they're trying to protect Hillary Clinton."

A drowning man will cling to a razor blade.

Forum List

Back