...meanwhile at the leftist outrage of the day club.....

Back when we had an actual GPS we had Denis Leary's voice...it was rude and crude. "I said turn fucking left.." :21:
So very clever with your pre teen profanity.
Getting a nice glimpse of who really populates the wailing left.

why do you lefty loons keep calling me left?

Oh, and did my bad words hurt your wittle sensibility?

Same reason the OP tried to sell a tech topic as "Politics", "leftists" and, strangest of all, "Jill".
It's called Division über Alles. "Muh team" and shit, from the Denizens of Dichotomy.

It's certainly politics.
It is yet another example of the left going full retard, and to clarify I do not mean liberals, I mean leftist... big difference.
The leftist mentality of a basic NEED to be constantly and perpetually outraged is a very real political topic.
Yes, I took a humorous approach...but really... how can you not laugh at these people?

It was a UN report that had zero to do with the US or US politics.
Leftist are not just in the U.S.
But I admit it was a bit of a stretch...but didn't know where else to put it.
And besides, American leftist get their inspiration from European leftist.

Before even reading the link, I can tell you I have my GPS deliberately set for a female voice.

Why? Because men always fake like they know everything even when they don't. Ergo a female voice is more trustworthy.

Sometimes I set it for an Irish female, just to enjoy the accent. Sometimes I set it to Portuguese. Loads of fun for my passengers.

By the way, OP......
........ who the fuck is "Jill"? And what the fuck does any of this have to do with "leftists"?

Back when we had an actual GPS we had Denis Leary's voice...it was rude and crude. "I said turn fucking left.." :21:

Same reason the OP tried to sell a tech topic as "Politics", "leftists" and, strangest of all, "Jill".
It's called Division über Alles. "Muh team" and shit, from the Denizens of Dichotomy.

It's certainly politics.
It is yet another example of the left going full retard, and to clarify I do not mean liberals, I mean leftist... big difference.
The leftist mentality of a basic NEED to be constantly and perpetually outraged is a very real political topic.
Yes, I took a humorous approach...but really... how can you not laugh at these people?

There is NOTHING, as in "no thing" that is political in this topic.

You did get the distinction between Liberal and leftist right but neither of those are in play here anyway. Notice by the way where your thread got moved, and rightly so.

As I said --- you can't defend it as such.

It's certainly politics.

You did get the distinction between Liberal and leftist right but neither of those are in play here anyway. Notice by the way where your thread got moved, and rightly so.

Yes, I have been crying ever since.

It's certainly politics.

Yes, I have been crying ever since.

No doubt. But if you hadn't pulled that bullshit in the first place you could have had a happy day.

Titled “I’d blush if I could,” after a response Siri utters when receiving certain sexually explicit commands, the paper explores the effects of bias in AI research and product development and the potential long-term negative implications of conditioning society, particularly children, to treat these digital voice assistants as unquestioning helpers who exist only to serve owners unconditionally

Unconditionally? Like hell you have to pay for this stuff...

Forum List

Back