Me!

GES

Rookie
Sep 23, 2014
I am a thirty one year old
American fed up with world wide politics and intolerance I have 3 kids a wife and have worked in just about every atmosphere imaginable

Have you worked in the mesophere? "
"The mesosphere starts at 50 km (31 miles) above Earth's surface and goes up to 85 km (53 miles) high.
"As you get higher up in the mesosphere, the temperature gets colder. The top of the mesosphere is the coldest part of Earth's atmosphere. The temperature there is around -90° C (-130° F)!"

So. Have you worked there?

Mesosphere - Layer of Earth s Atmosphere - Windows to the Universe
Can't say I have worked in the mesosphere you are correct but I believe you are not so ignorant to think layers of the atmosphere is what I was referring to

Can't say I have worked in the mesosphere you are correct but I believe you are not so ignorant to think layers of the atmosphere is what I was referring to

"... to think I was referring to the atmosphere."

:slap:

Not only am I the grammar Nazi around here... I am also keeper of the Great, Grand, Glorious, AND Groovy....

Bitch-Slap. :slap:

...and you would be correct. She wasn't going on ignorance. She was just phucking with you. If you think that's something, just wait 'til you start your own threads!:badgrin:

"... to think I was referring to the atmosphere."

:slap:

Not only am I the grammar Nazi around here... I am also keeper of the Great, Grand, Glorious, AND Groovy....

Bitch-Slap. :slap:

brazilian-guy-slaps-bitch-slap-comedy-1354415416Q.gif

Hi and
welcome-1.jpg

I think you will find this place enjoyable if you give it a chance. We have some trolls, just like every Forum does, but we starve them to death here.........enjoy your stay....:)

Forum List

Back