me-again kelly pulled after 8 shows

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
The initial run of Megyn Kelly’s Sunday newsmagazine show will reportedly be taken off the air at least two episodes earlier than scheduled because of her disastrous ratings.

Last week, Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly set another viewership low with just 2.71 million total viewers. In the last three weeks, her show has failed to beat the years-old Dateline rerun the network ran in her show’s time slot when Kelly took a week off during the Fourth of July holiday weekend.

According to the New York Post, “Kelly’s ratings-challenged Sunday show was announced as a limited” run that would return after the football season. The network was reportedly angling for at least ten episodes but apparently decided to end Kelly’s misery after eight episodes as Kelly’s downward spiral in the ratings did not stop.

Disaster: Megyn’s Sunday Show’s ‘Initial Run’ Pulled After Just Eight Episodes - Breitbart

Interesting. Apparently her brand is not as big as her ego. Is she wishing for the good ole days with Fox, will she slide over to CNN, or MSNBC in a desperate attempt to become relevant again?

Interesting. Apparently her brand is not as big as her ego. Is she wishing for the good ole days with Fox, will she slide over to CNN, or MSNBC in a desperate attempt to become relevant again?
my guess is she's just damaged goods now and will wind up some mid-tier editor/reporter in omaha or something.

Hey, people, watch this, you'll like it. She was trying to make Putin look like he knew general Flynn (which was not true).
NBC CUT THIS CLIP OF PUTIN MAKING A MOCKERY OF MEGYN KELLY!

Vladimir Putin to Kelly : You and I, we have a much closer relationship than with Mr Flynn. You and I met up yesterday evening. You and I have worked all day together. We are meeting yet again at this moment. When I came to the event at our company, Russia Today, and sat down at the table, next to me there was a gentleman, and someone else was sitting down on my other side.

I almost did not talk to him. I said hello, we sat next to each other, then I said goodbye and left. This sums up my entire acquaintanceship with Mr Flynn. If Mr Flynn and I had this kind of interaction, while you and I, we have spent an entire day together, and Mr Flynn was fired from his job, you then should be arrested and put in jail.
Interview to NBC (full version, Kremlin site)

Last edited:
The initial run of Megyn Kelly’s Sunday newsmagazine show will reportedly be taken off the air at least two episodes earlier than scheduled because of her disastrous ratings.

Last week, Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly set another viewership low with just 2.71 million total viewers. In the last three weeks, her show has failed to beat the years-old Dateline rerun the network ran in her show’s time slot when Kelly took a week off during the Fourth of July holiday weekend.

According to the New York Post, “Kelly’s ratings-challenged Sunday show was announced as a limited” run that would return after the football season. The network was reportedly angling for at least ten episodes but apparently decided to end Kelly’s misery after eight episodes as Kelly’s downward spiral in the ratings did not stop.

Disaster: Megyn’s Sunday Show’s ‘Initial Run’ Pulled After Just Eight Episodes - Breitbart
200.gif

I hope the bad news doesn't have her bleeding out of her eyes, ears, you know, whatever.

Hey, people, watch this, you'll like it. She was trying to make Putin look like he knew general Flynn (which was not true).

Vladimir Putin to Kelly : You and I, we have a much closer relationship than with Mr Flynn. You and I met up yesterday evening. You and I have worked all day together. We are meeting yet again at this moment. When I came to the event at our company, Russia Today, and sat down at the table, next to me there was a gentleman, and someone else was sitting down on my other side.

I almost did not talk to him. I said hello, we sat next to each other, then I said goodbye and left. This sums up my entire acquaintanceship with Mr Flynn. If Mr Flynn and I had this kind of interaction, while you and I, we have spent an entire day together, and Mr Flynn was fired from his job, you then should be arrested and put in jail.

First time I've ever watched this interview (I don't have tv) and I have a question - Putin remarks you people are such "good fellows"....... tell me, is that a term the Russians normally use and if so how do they use it - also if it isn't a common term spoken - is it possible that Putin intentionally chose those exact words and was actually making a statement there about something? Just wondering as it stood out to me. Another comment - interesting that NBC cut that part of the interview out. And that shortly after that interview they let her go. Thanks for the clip, Stratford!

First time I've ever watched this interview (I don't have tv) and I have a question - Putin remarks you people are such "good fellows"....... tell me, is that a term the Russians normally use and if so how do they use it - also if it isn't a common term spoken - is it possible that Putin intentionally chose those exact words and was actually making a statement there about something? Just wondering as it stood out to me. Another comment - interesting that NBC cut that part of the interview out. And that shortly after that interview they let her go. Thanks for the clip, Stratford!

Good fellows probably could be interpreted better either as "good buddies" or just "good guys". In the meaning of "good guys" yes, it's a common term spoken (хорошие ребята in Russian).

Oh, yes, Western press doesn't want Western people know too much about Putin (they may start liking him: he's smart, decent, has a great sense of humor, a quick reaction, he's a patriot of Russia and probably the greatest leader since Tzar's times), otherwise it won't be too easy to keep demonizing him.

Here is another Putin's interview to Charlie Rose ( a day before Russia entered Syria to combat ISIS), which was cut a lot:
Sott Exclusive: Full unedited text of Vladimir Putin's interview with Charlie Rose: What CBS left out -- Sott.net

Last edited:

Good fellows probably could be interpreted better either as "good buddies" or just "good guys". In the meaning of "good guys" yes, it's a common term spoken (хорошие ребята in Russian).

Oh, yes, Western press doesn't want Western people know too much about Putin (they may start liking him: he's smart, decent, has a great sense of humor, a quick reaction, he's a patriot of Russia and probably the greatest leader since Tzar's times), otherwise it won't be too easy to keep demonizing him.

Here is another Putin's interview to Charlie Rose ( a day before Russia entered Syria to combat ISIS), which was cut a lot:
Sott Exclusive: Full unedited text of Vladimir Putin's interview with Charlie Rose: What CBS left out -- Sott.net

this pisses me off.

let me see him as he is, not as you'd portray him.

goes for a lot of public figures, i suppose.

this pisses me off.

He is what he is regardless if it pisses somebody off or not. Let me tell you something: I'm even not a Russian citizen (unfortunately!!!!!) but Ukrainian. And even in [Eastern] Ukraine millions people would vote for Putin to be their president if they could.

Most Russians support both the internal and foreign policies of the current administration, according to a poll conducted by US company the Pew Research Center.

The report says that 87 percent of the Russian public are confident their president is making the right decisions on foreign policy, with just 12 percent believing the opposite to be true.
Russians overwhelmingly back Putin policies – US pollster

The best way is not to be pissed off if a leader like Putin is good but to learn more about him.

this pisses me off.

He is what he is regardless if it pisses somebody off or not. Let me tell you something: I'm even not a Russian citizen (unfortunately!!!!!) but Ukrainian. And even in [Eastern] Ukraine millions people would vote for Putin to be their president if they could.

Most Russians support both the internal and foreign policies of the current administration, according to a poll conducted by US company the Pew Research Center.

The report says that 87 percent of the Russian public are confident their president is making the right decisions on foreign policy, with just 12 percent believing the opposite to be true.
Russians overwhelmingly back Putin policies – US pollster

The best way is not to be pissed off if a leader like Putin is good but to learn more about him.

heh - "pissed off" was a bit extreme. i don't know much about putin but i do know i was never supposed to hate him until trump won.

that speaks volumes to me. suddenly simple meetings were "nefarious" and evil and money may be involved. hell, in the past admin all that was done 100x more than what we've seen yet it wasn't an issue there. i don't blame putin for getting pissed at us while we seem to make him a scapegoat for our disfunctionality.

Dumb broad make a killing shilling for the GOP. It was pretty stupid for any executive to think she'd get ratings among independents and liberals after spending a career making a mockery of journalism on Fox News.

Sean Young She Ain't

Another failure in technology. The makers of Barbie dolls were premature in introducing their life-size talking models.

Megyn Kelly Gets Horrific News About Her Show

http://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/megyn-kelly.jpg

Poor baby. All those dreams of glory out the door. The wrong type of fame.

Megyn Kelly’s two-month voyage to the bottom of the Neilsens has come to an abrupt halt, all thanks to executives at NBC.

According to the New York Post, the former Fox News host’s Sunday program has been canceled after just eight episodes, following weeks of dismal ratings.

The network quietly announced last Wednesday that “Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly” was being pulled after eight episodes. The network had originally been “angling for” a ten-week summer replacement for Sunday night football on NBC which would go away after the NFL season began and resume after it was over.

Viewers are learning what Fox viewers already know. Nothing but a media hooker.

Story @ Just In: Megyn Kelly's Career Was Just Destroyed

She's now out promoting her new show.

NBC
Megyn Kelly Is Out Promoting the Today Show

NBC’s Megyn Kelly has hit the road to promote Megyn Kelly Today, the new third hour of the NBC morning show which debuts Sept. 25.

This morning she dropped by WMAQ in Chicago and took part in a Facebook live with NBC Chicago morning anchor Zoraida Sambolin, who spent two years at CNN anchoring Early Start.

So if you want to know who Kelly’s celebrity crush is, or what weird talent she possesses, click play.

Megyn Kelly Is Out Promoting the Today Show

Forum List

Back