McDonald's fries discovered to contain secret cure for baldness

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Japanese scientists may have discovered a cure for baldness—and it lies within a chemical used to make McDonald’s fries.

A stem cell research team from Yokohama National University used a “simple” method to regrow hair on mice by using dimethylpolysiloxane, the silicone added to McDonald’s fries to stop cooking oil from frothing.

Preliminary tests indicated that the groundbreaking method was likely to be just as successful when transferred to human skin cells.

Chemical in McDonald's fries may hold the key to curing baldness, study says

Good job Japanese! I was going to make a joke about worrying that Trump would slap this with a massive tariff if it's released, but he will probably be their number 1 customer!

Japanese scientists may have discovered a cure for baldness—and it lies within a chemical used to make McDonald’s fries.

A stem cell research team from Yokohama National University used a “simple” method to regrow hair on mice by using dimethylpolysiloxane, the silicone added to McDonald’s fries to stop cooking oil from frothing.

Preliminary tests indicated that the groundbreaking method was likely to be just as successful when transferred to human skin cells.

Good job Japanese! I was going to make a joke about worry that Trump would slap this with a massive tariff if it's released, but he will probably be their number 1 customer!

If that's the case how come Trump is bald?

There fries do cure baldness....its called an autopsy!!

I miss the old Wendy's French fries :(

It used to be perfect , go to McDonald's for a big Mac and a coke drive next door to get a Wendy's large French fries..

Presto the perfect fast food meal.

• Banned

Good job Japanese! I was going to make a joke about worry that Trump would slap this with a massive tariff if it's released, but he will probably be their number 1 customer!

Trump absorbs more fast food grease per day than most of the world. Maybe that’s been key to keeping the weird contraption that he calls hair on his head. He’s gambling on surviving the eventual quadruple bypass surgery.

When we were posted in Argentina

They had a cure to baldness over there LOL ....they told us LOL

I won't say it here.:04:

I adore Argentina

McDonald's fries discovered to contain secret cure for baldness
Is one to infer then that one may someday have the choice of going bald or becoming obese and at greater risk for heart disease? LOL

Good job Japanese! I was going to make a joke about worrying that Trump would slap this with a massive tariff if it's released, but he will probably be their number 1 customer!
The cure is death.

The cure is death.

Death is the cure for everything

But that's another topic

The early fries that MasDonald's had was great! Then the Safety Patrol came along and made them change their oil or maybe even putting silicone on them, I think they used to fry them in lard...wow! were they good!

wonder how much McDonalds paid for that article --LOL

next week we will discover that Burger King whoppers cure erectile dysfunction

--LOL

Not to mention, hair extensions as well

upload_2018-2-7_22-12-42.png

Trump isn't bald.

Forum List

Back