McConnell, Kaine introduce bill to make 21 the legal age to buy tobacco products

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Tell me again how Republicans are for limited government

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced Monday that he and Sen. Tim Kaine have filed a bipartisan bill to raise the nationwide age to buy tobacco products to 21.

Spurred by what experts say is explosive growth in youth use of electronic, or e-cigarettes, the senators — both from states with a long history of tobacco farming — say the intent is to keep all such products out of the hands of young people.

McConnell, Kaine introduce bill to make 21 the legal age to buy tobacco products

"In a country whose Constitution was designed primarily to protect individual liberty, it’s surprising how much we’ve become interested in telling others how to live."
Craig Berlin, Independent Author

I'm always troubled by a group of legislators, first of all Republicans, who should believe in limited government, and puts it into the bedroom and the attitude that women can't make intelligent decisions for themselves.

You've never read me post republicrats are good for shit.

I do continue to assert democrooks ARE SHIT.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced Monday that he and Sen. Tim Kaine have filed a bipartisan bill to raise the nationwide age to buy tobacco products to 21.

Spurred by what experts say is explosive growth in youth use of electronic, or e-cigarettes, the senators — both from states with a long history of tobacco farming — say the intent is to keep all such products out of the hands of young people.

Its a bipartisan bill, Tim "Howdy Doody" Kaine is a hardcore leftard.

In any event, storekeepers have always taken a close look at youngsters buying cigarettes. My late grandfather also required children to have letters signed from their mums because he'd sell them a pack of pell mells.

Its a bipartisan bill, Tim "Howdy Doody" Kaine is a hardcore leftard.

In any event, storekeepers have always taken a close look at youngsters buying cigarettes. My late grandfather also required children to have letters signed from their mums because he'd sell them a pack of pell mells.
In my neighborhood they sold to anyone alive..

People under the age of 25 overwhelmingly make poor choices.

"In a country whose Constitution was designed primarily to protect individual liberty, it’s surprising how much we’ve become interested in telling others how to live."
Craig Berlin, Independent Author

I'm always troubled by a group of legislators, first of all Republicans, who should believe in limited government, and puts it into the bedroom and the attitude that women can't make intelligent decisions for themselves.
The leftist wishes to control thinking, those on the right wish to control the body. Those that are independent wish both would STFU and mind their own damn business.

Forum List

Back