McConnell 'Burst Into Laughter' as Geithner Outlined Obama's Plan

Not one dime should go into revenue unless there is spending cuts that take effect immediately. Too many times, conservatives have been fooled by spending cut promises that never happen.

Yup. I'd have laughed as well.

The Dems make promises. You give me this and we'll make those spending cuts.

The get what they want and The spending cuts never happen.

Several American Presidents including Bush I can attest to the integrity of the Democratic party.

McConnell will probably be laughing with the primary challenge his own party puts up for him in two years too.. :lol:

Nobody wants him around anymore anyway.

McConnell will probably be laughing with the primary challenge his own party puts up for him in two years too.. :lol:

half the voters didn't want Obama around either..
and then we get this garbage as a proposal to save us from this fiscal cliff Obama keeps whining about
you people who voted for Obama should be ashamed of this, but we know you're not

Last edited:

and then we get this garbage as a proposal to save us from this fiscal cliff Obama keeps whining about
you people who voted for Obama should be ashamed of this, but we know you're not

He won by a lot more than half, that gap keeps getting larger.

that's all that matters to you Obamabots

The point is, the voters want what Obama proposed in his campaign. The party of no was strategy that lost Rs the election. That and a crazy presidential nominee and his VP pick.

The point is, the voters want what Obama proposed in his campaign. The party of no was strategy that lost Rs the election. That and a crazy presidential nominee and his VP pick.

and the OTHER half doesn't...Just like with Bush..Obama doesn't become King because half the voters want whatever the hell it is he wants

Obama's a liar and the Republicans should start highlighting that every chance they get

and the OTHER half doesn't...Just like with Bush..Obama doesn't become King because half the voters want whatever the hell it is he wants

Fuzzy math, it was millions more than half who voted for Obama plus it was another electoral landslide. They won the senate too. Face it, your side lost on your agenda, you lost.

Fuzzy math, it was millions more than half who voted for Obama plus it was another electoral landslide. They won the senate too. Face it, your side lost on your agenda, you lost.

No shit.

Are you done gloating now?

Obama's a liar and the Republicans should start highlighting that every chance they get

Uh, I think it's become clear that voters don't care in great enough numbers that Obama is a liar. As a matter of fact being a liar is asset these days.

OH muddy. There must be, what, 10 fuking stupid people right here on this board that believe Obama has lied to them.

Course, 9 of them are bat shit crazy, then there is you. What a crowd muddy. Who you gonna get elected next? Mitt didn't work out so well. Did he?

Uh, I think it's become clear that voters don't care in great enough numbers that Obama is a liar. As a matter of fact being a liar is asset these days.

OH muddy. There must be, what, 10 fuking stupid people right here on this board that believe Obama has lied to them.

Course, 9 of them are bat shit crazy, then there is you. What a crowd muddy. Who you gonna get elected next? Mitt didn't work out so well. Did he?

You would know about Bat shit crazy, all your posting are just that

McConnell has his back against the wall on taxes and has no cards left to play

I guess laughter is the best he can do

You would know about Bat shit crazy, all your posting are just that

And right on time, one shows up.

But I sure wish you could construct a coherent sentence. But then, how could you do that? You would have to have something coherent to say. Right?

McConnell has his back against the wall on taxes and has no cards left to play

I guess laughter is the best he can do

raising people's taxes seems to be the most important thing to you ObamaBots
when they see this tax on the wealthy isn't enough, I hope they come after you next

The Repubz should walk away if there are not serious spending cuts, and not just in defense.
Obama wants their fingerprints on the mess, so later it can be blamed on them.

I say we go right off the cliff.... Lets do this!
Then we will get the spending cuts we need to survive.

C'mon, let's do the Thelma & Louis cliff dive!

Forum List

Back