McCain Strikes Again

Muhammed, post: 18198600Round figures from all the previous GOP crap bills. This one is supposed to be worse.

They were going to bite on a bill without knowing the CBO score. How deplorable is that?
In other words, you were simply lying.

Both you and I know that nobody will lose their healthcare.

A new analysis says 21 million more people would have no insurance under the new GOP healthcare bill

A new analysis says 21 million more people would have no insurance under the new GOP healthcare bill

Sorry schmuck. Just out.

21 million lose it added to 9 million that still don't have it that's 30 million. In tough numbers of course.

Trump promised universal coverage for all Americans.

Supporting Graham Cassidy makes Trump a liar and you a dim witted Trump sucking fool.

Wry Catcher, post: 18200983
Prove it!!! Where in the bill does it guarantee that no one will lose their healthcare? Write now or forever STFU.

Muhammed is the liar now. Can he recover? Can he find a study that says zero Americans will lose coverage under Graham Cassidy if it passes.

Quote the lie and prove it is a lie, jackass.

First of all you are a hack and nothing you post is credible, especially when you make a comment that no one will lose their healthcare if the R's repeal the ACA.

Everyone whose healthcare is subsidized by their employer will be at risk, and if that happens and they have an existing condition, they will lose their coverage, or not be able to afford it and eat or pay their rent/mortgage.

Are you so stupid you cannot comprehend that little tidbit, or are you a damn liar? That is the question that needs to be answered.

I have never lied to this forum before, why would I start now?

And my IQ = 158

Your question is an example of a logical fallacy known as a false dilemma, jackass.
Sure it is Fredo

Sorry schmuck. Just out.

21 million lose it added to 9 million that still don't have it that's 30 million. In tough numbers of course.

Supporting Graham Cassidy makes Trump a liar and you a dim witted Trump sucking fool.

Prove it!!! Where in the bill does it guarantee that no one will lose their healthcare? Write now or forever STFU.

Muhammed is the liar now. Can he recover? Can he find a study that says zero Americans will lose coverage under Graham Cassidy if it passes.

First of all you are a hack and nothing you post is credible, especially when you make a comment that no one will lose their healthcare if the R's repeal the ACA.

Everyone whose healthcare is subsidized by their employer will be at risk, and if that happens and they have an existing condition, they will lose their coverage, or not be able to afford it and eat or pay their rent/mortgage.

Are you so stupid you cannot comprehend that little tidbit, or are you a damn liar? That is the question that needs to be answered.

And my IQ = 158

Your question is an example of a logical fallacy known as a false dilemma, jackass.
Sure it is Fredo
Stupid people often say that IQ tests are bunk.

Sorry schmuck. Just out.

Wry Catcher, post: 18200983 Muhammed is the liar now. Can he recover? Can he find a study that says zero Americans will lose coverage under Graham Cassidy if it passes.

And my IQ = 158

Sure it is Fredo
Stupid people often say that IQ tests are bunk.

Some are, S-B and Wechsler were the two I have taken. In Grad School I took a one year course in Testing for Counselors, both Stanford and the Adult intelligence scale were within the same standard deviation for the class, and most were within several points. I won't tell you my scores, but the class average was 126; I don't recall the mean.

The Democrat posing as a Republican won't back the Graham-Cassidy healthcare proposal.

I wish someone would put their hands around his neck until he agrees to resign immediately.

John McCain won't back Graham-Cassidy, likely ending health care push - CNNPolitics
Wrong.

McCain is one of the few Republicans doing the right thing.

This ‘RINO’ nonsense is as ridiculous as it is inane.

Just because a Republican opposes the wrongheaded legislation of his own party doesn’t mean he is no longer a Republican.

The Democrat posing as a Republican won't back the Graham-Cassidy healthcare proposal.

I wish someone would put their hands around his neck until he agrees to resign immediately.

John McCain won't back Graham-Cassidy, likely ending health care push - CNNPolitics
Wrong.

McCain is one of the few Republicans doing the right thing.

This ‘RINO’ nonsense is as ridiculous as it is inane.

Just because a Republican opposes the wrongheaded legislation of his own party doesn’t mean he is no longer a Republican.
Grassley revealed all when he said there were ten good reasons to vote "No", but they promised to repeal so he must vote "Yes". :omg:

Conservative65, post: 18199014
Look at it as 30 million opportunities to prove with your own money that you care for them instead of claiming you do.

Trump promised to insure everybody cheaper and better than the ACA. He did so as President of the United States.

You voted for Trump, right? You own his promise of universal healthcare coverage for all.

Don't cowardly throw Trump's promises back at me. Trump said he could do it cheaper and better. I'll take it. Where is it?

You elected Trump. Don't blame me when he fails to deliver.
Despite what all the LWNJs on this board have been brainwashed to believe, Trump is not a fascist dictator. He cannot simply implement his agenda to make America greater via executive order, jackass.

These things take time. The first swamp draining mid-term election during Trump's first term hasn't even occurred yet.

What is wrong with cheaper and better health care? It's win - win.

Why do losertarians such as yourself hate mankind so much?
Trump is an incompetent buffoon, liar, misogynist, and bigot.

His reactionary agenda of fear, stupidity, and hate has nothing to do with making America ‘great again’ – indeed, America is currently great, no need for ‘again.’

And to oppose Trump’s agenda of fear, stupidity, and hate is perfectly appropriate and warranted – if Trump fails, America wins.

Look at it as 30 million opportunities to prove with your own money that you care for them instead of claiming you do.

Trump promised to insure everybody cheaper and better than the ACA. He did so as President of the United States.

You voted for Trump, right? You own his promise of universal healthcare coverage for all.

Don't cowardly throw Trump's promises back at me. Trump said he could do it cheaper and better. I'll take it. Where is it?

Despite what all the LWNJs on this board have been brainwashed to believe, Trump is not a fascist dictator. He cannot simply implement his agenda to make America greater via executive order, jackass.

These things take time. The first swamp draining mid-term election during Trump's first term hasn't even occurred yet.

His reactionary agenda of fear, stupidity, and hate has nothing to do with making America ‘great again’ – indeed, America is currently great, no need for ‘again.’

And to oppose Trump’s agenda of fear, stupidity, and hate is perfectly appropriate and warranted – if Trump fails, America wins.
How long have you been suffering from these paranoid delusions?

Experiencing paranoid delusions such as yours are a symptom of schizophrenia. Medication combined with cognitive behavioral therapy can treat your condition.

Yo seven years we were told about this great alternative to Obamacare. I say good let's roll it out. Then it turns out there was no plan and what we are now was quickly put together. I say what the heck were they doing?

How long have you been suffering from these paranoid delusions?

Experiencing paranoid delusions such as yours are a symptom of schizophrenia. Medication combined with cognitive behavioral therapy can treat your condition.

Sounds like you've experienced those treatments .. sorry they failed on you.

Folks, remember this is the same candidate who lost 365-173 to Barack Obama in 2008. If that doesn't summarize how much the American people hate him, I don't know what does.

You voted for Obama right? You own his promise that those wanting to keep their doctors and their coverage could do so.

Obama promised that the average family would see a $2500 drop in premiums. Where is it?

You elected Obama. Why do you continue to kiss his black ass when he's lied to to? I actually answered it for you.

Muhammed, post: 18198600
Where did you come up with this 30 million crap?
Round figures from all the previous GOP crap bills. This one is supposed to be worse.

They were going to bite on a bill without knowing the CBO score. How deplorable is that?

Sorry schmuck. Just out.

When Obama knowingly lied about people being able to keep their doctor or plan they liked, everyone was at risk. Despite his promise, many did.

If anyone is getting a subsidy to buy healthcare as a result of Obamacare and the taxes from it, it needs to go. It isn't the taxpayer's responsibility to provide them with healthcare. If they can't afford it and YOU claim they have a right to it, why shouldn't YOU be the one offsetting their costs? Are you too stupid that you can't comprehend that if YOU claim something should be done, YOU should be the one paying for it? Typical Liberal claiming compassion by believing supporting someone else being forced to fund what they believe is the same thing. You're a fucking piece of shit. I know that's redundant as I've already say Liberal and the two are the same thing.

McCain is great!

Pushing a plan that 75% of the country hates and will just raise insurance is fucking stupid. Stop sicking the insurance industry republicans...idiots.

Yet you love the increase in rate caused by the unqualified black boy.

McCain ran his last election campaign on Repealing Obama Care so if nothing else he is a proven liar

McCain ran his last election campaign on Repealing Obama Care so if nothing else he is a proven liar

He's lied to the Arizona people for 30 years... McCain pretends to be a Republican during election time, but during every Congressional session, he's a Democrat.

Where is Trump's plan?

Where is Trump's plan?

Ask brain tumor McCain.

Forum List

Back