McCain Puts Lipstick On A Pig

i agree with you on Iraq but there is absolutely no logic in wasting more money just because the sitting Administration and both houses of the legislative branch approved an ill advised war.

Again both parties are at fault.

But BHO has voted the straight democratic ticket 96% of the time. What on earth makes you think he is any different from the other dems you have been disappointed by?

why do i feel like zell miller...more and more lately....this election has 36 more days...i got no clue who i am voting for. and i dont know if i can take 36 more days of the bickering.

If McCain votes for this bill (and his speech this morning made it clear he will) I think I'll be staying home on Novemver 4th. As far as I'm concerned he will be telling us that he doesn't believe anything he stands for. The revised bill is filled with earmarks. Names are not being named as to who caused this economic crises. I cannot support a bill that Pelosi, Reid and Barney want. I rather see Obama win and begin working on 2012.

Perhaps McCain is setting this up for a dramatic reversal but I rather doubt it at this point. The Maverick seems to be turning into The Marshmallow.

I said the same thing a long time ago, however I did decided to write-in my daughters name for president. I have come to the conclusion a little while ago, that McCain really does not want to be president and is for the most part just making a half hearted effort for the office. I don't see BO or JM making much of a difference after this election is over other than to sit and pay bills in the oval office, no matter what they promise.

:lol: well yeah

but it's like telling someone with terminal cancer they have heart disease...so what, they're already dying...it can't get much worse

Obviously the next step is for America to go bankrupt. There's not really a better place to go at this time.

I think I just needed to get out and have a nice lunch with my wife. So I'm over it now. I vented and I'm looking forward to McCain pulling this out of the bag and sending a signal to Pelosi, Reid, Frank and Dodd that change is coming. Looking forward to Palin spanking Biden but good!

Obviously the next step is for America to go bankrupt. There's not really a better place to go at this time.

Maybe China can by us like Citigroup bought Wachovia :D

I think I just needed to get out and have a nice lunch with my wife. So I'm over it now. I vented and I'm looking forward to McCain pulling this out of the bag and sending a signal to Pelosi, Reid, Frank and Dodd that change is coming. Looking forward to Palin spanking Biden but good!

awww look.... kd, got a serving of the Kool-Aid!! :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe China can by us like Citigroup bought Wachovia :D

awww look.... kd, got a serving of the Kool-Aid!! :lol:

Actually it was a scoop of cookies and cream! :razz:

Just passed a group of McCain supporters out with their signs! Obama is going down for the count! The man cannot close the deal. Up 8 in Gallup on Monday. Now it's at 4 and all anyone is talking about is the economy. I'll bet Obama is just praying their isn't any foreign policy situation that comes up in next 30 days. And if I was Rezko I'd get me a food taster!

You're looking forward to Palin spanking Biden?

Well......if you're into that sort of thing......

Forum List

Back