Mayorkas' testimony to homeland security oversight committee

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
I had recorded this and watch it in segments because it is so long. The more you see the more you wonder why he is still in charge. He refuses to answer any questions, referring to his disagreement with questioners and lack of awareness of any problems. He repeatedly falls back on the "system is broken" and "lack of resources" narrative to deflect any responsibility. He repeatedly blames "misinformation" on some of his problems but cannot say what disinformation is. Oh he has his supporters, you may guess, who pulled the race card fast and often. Pure dog and pony show, but you can safely assume from his arrogance that he is well ensconced in his host, like a parasitic wasp, and playing his assigned role. Here is the entire clip. Secretary Mayorkas Testifies at Homeland Security Oversight Hearing

I had recorded this and watch it in segments because it is so long. The more you see the more you wonder why he is still in charge. He refuses to answer any questions, referring to his disagreement with questioners and lack of awareness of any problems. He repeatedly falls back on the "system is broken" and "lack of resources" narrative to deflect any responsibility. He repeatedly blames "misinformation" on some of his problems but cannot say what disinformation is. Oh he has his supporters, you may guess, who pulled the race card fast and often. Pure dog and pony show, but you can safely assume from his arrogance that he is well ensconced in his host, like a parasitic wasp, and playing his assigned role. Here is the entire clip. Secretary Mayorkas Testifies at Homeland Security Oversight Hearing
That is the Democratic playbook.

He is a world class asshole. He repeats the same 5 speqking points like 100 times.

He does not answer ANY QUESTION DIRECTLY.

I watched the whole thing and I am convinced he is working for the cartels.

He is a smug asshole and needs to be removed from office.

Forum List

Back