‘Maybe I Crossed The Border,’ Bishop Says After Touching Ariana Grande’s Breast, Making ‘Taco Bell’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A697C10D-9B02-4D70-8A6C-CE35AB278F53.jpeg

Maybe he was just monkeying around. He should have done a donut licking joke.

'Maybe I crossed the border,' bishop says after touching Ariana Grande's breast, making 'Taco Bell' joke

Whether something really did take place or not, I am not surprised. It seems like something is always going on in the rock and pop world. Can the people in them musical fields even go five minutes without something controversial taking place? A funeral is bad enough, but then the attention getting activity just has to continue now doesn't it whether it has really happened or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Let me guess. This is their way of trying to make up for what took place at a country music concert in Vegas almost a year ago isn't it.

Maybe he should have asked her if SHE crossed the border...……..illegally.

That's not racist at all. Everyone knows that anyone Hispanic is a foreigner and most likely here illegally. There are definitely no Hispanics born in Florida.

But this is about Ariana Grande, who is of Italian descent, so let's get back on track.

That's not racist at all. Everyone knows that anyone Hispanic is a foreigner and most likely here illegally. There are definitely no Hispanics born in Florida.

But this is about Ariana Grande, who is of Italian descent, so let's get back on track.

It was a joke. You do know there is this thing called "humor", right?

So why did the Bishop mention Taco Bell? What does she have to do with the Mexican phone company?

It was a joke. You do know there is this thing called "humor", right?

There's nothing funny about a monkey confusing a wop for a sp!c.

Forum List

Back