Max Blumenthal: How Law Enforcement and Media Covered Up the Plan to Burn Christopher

TruthOut10

Dec 3, 2012
Max Blumenthal: How Law Enforcement and Media Covered Up the Plan to Burn Christopher Dorner Alive

HIghly disturbing behavior by newspaper and Live TV sources in complying with the San Bernardino Sheriffs.

At approximately 7 PM ET, I listened through a police scanner as San Bernardino Sheriffs gave the order to burn down the cabin where suspected murderer Christopher Dorner was allegedly hiding. Deputies were maneuvering a remote controlled demolition vehicle to the base of the cabin, using it to tear down the walls of the cabin where Dorner was hiding, and peering inside.

In an initial dispatch, a deputy reported seeing “blood spatter” inside the cabins. Dorner, who had just engaged in a firefight with deputies that killed one officer and wounded another, may have been wounded in the exchange. There was no sign of his presence, let alone his resistance, according to police dispatches.

It was then that the deputies decided to burn the cabin down.

“We’re gonna go ahead with the plan with the burner,” one sheriff’s deputy told another. “Like we talked about.” Minutes later, another deputy’s voice crackled across the radio: “The burner’s deployed and we have a fire.”

How Law Enforcement and Media Covered Up the Plan to Burn Christopher Dorner Alive | Alternet

Of course there is no recording of these alleged Radio Transmission
s. So we have to take this guys word for it eh. That the cops not only Burned it on purpose, but they were stupid enough to talk over the radio about it knowing full well people would hear, and yet no recordings.

Believable? I think not.

Last edited:
s. So we have to take this guys word for it eh. That the cops not only Burned it on purpose, but they were stupid enough to talk over the radio about it knowing full well people would hear, and yet no recordings.

Believable? I think not.

Here you go, ask and you shall receive.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdqybEfy9w&feature=player_embedded#]Cops torch cabin where Christopher Dorner was held up - YouTube[/ame]!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ice-tried-to-burn-out-Christopher-Dorner.html

Last edited:
Is there some kind of problem with this?

I hope Dorner enjoyed his final barbecue.

The SOB killed four people. I hope he is enjoying his special place in HELL.

Believable? I think not.

Here you go, ask and you shall receive.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdqybEfy9w&feature=player_embedded#]Cops torch cabin where Christopher Dorner was held up - YouTube[/ame]!

Police 'tried to burn out Christopher Dorner' - Telegraph

Guess you didn't notice that your video is a collage of stills from news coverage with an audio track of what anyone with a cheap recording studio could have made up. Guess you didn't notice that your own Guardian link refers to this video as "Another video, posted to YouTube, purports to be a recording of police radio conversations"

Guess you didn't notice that you can't burn somebody alive unless you have him confined, which Dorner was not. Your own video remarks at 2:26 "we have fire in the front, he might come out the back". Guess you didn't notice that that seems to have been what they were doing. Guess you didn't notice that your own Guardian link points that out.

Guess you also didn't notice that your Guardian article reported a single shot heard from inside the cabin before the last wall came down. Which indicates the expected suicide shot.

From the article linked in the OP:
Next, a sheriff reported a “single shot” heard from inside the house. This was before the fire had penetrated deeply into the cabin’s interior, and may have signaled Dorner’s suicide. At that point, an experienced ex-cop like him would have known he was finished.

You can't burn a body alive if it's already dead. Just sayin'.

So if the media "covered up" a plan to burn someone alive -- an event we have no evidence actually happened -- then what the hell is this we're reading now?

Last edited:
Televised audio catches cops shouting 'Burn this motherf*cker!' during Dorner siege

Audio catches cops shouting ?Burn this motherf*cker!? during Dorner siege | The Raw Story

So -- now you're shooting your own wounded thread?

Your OP rails in great big type about law enforcement and media "covering up" ... and now you come back with a link to law enforcement and media doing the opposite of covering up: broadcasting. Except that they're talking about the cabin, not the occupant.

It must be confusing inside your head.

I guess some people didn't want a nutty Obama supporter answering questions in a Court of Law...

Televised audio catches cops shouting 'Burn this motherf*cker!' during Dorner siege

Audio catches cops shouting ?Burn this motherf*cker!? during Dorner siege | The Raw Story

Your OP rails in great big type about law enforcement and media "covering up" ... and now you come back with a link to law enforcement and media doing the opposite of covering up: broadcasting. Except that they're talking about the cabin, not the occupant.

I think you might want to take your head out of your ass and get a breath of fresh air. This actually substantiate, completes my thread. The media has engaged in a cover up that burning that house down with him in it as if this wasn't planned.

What dumbasses like you focus on is the fact he killed 4 people, something I don't condone..But missed the bigger picture with the police using MILITARY GRADE incendiary grenades with a PLAN to not only start that fire but control it.

Police forces around the Country are buying MILITARY GRADE weapons to police it's citizenry and you don't see that as a problem. Because I do, OUR military is NOT suppose to be used to fire upon American Citizens in this Country, but what the Military has done is backdoor this by arming the actual police to do that.

There was NO ATTEMPTS to set up a line of communication with him, something that in situations like is STANDARD PROCEDURE which was totally ignored. Ignored because he said he had a mental problem and wanted his brain to be checked out after his death, but they chose to burn this man ALIVE to even prevent that from happening and you don't wonder why?

Why all of the cover up? Was there truth in his manifesto that they didn't want him to speak of?

Last edited:

I think you might want to take your head out of your ass and get a breath of fresh air. This actually substantiate, completes my thread. The media has engaged in a cover up that burning that house down with him in it as if this wasn't planned.

What dumbasses like you focus on is the fact he killed 4 people, something I don't condone..But missed the bigger picture with the police using MILITARY GRADE incendiary grenades with a PLAN to not only start that fire but control it.

Police forces around the Country are buying MILITARY GRADE weapons to police it's citizenry and you don't see that as a problem. Because I do, OUR military is NOT suppose to be used to fire upon American Citizens in this Country, but what the Military has done is backdoor this by arming the actual police to do that.

There was NO ATTEMPTS to set up a line of communication with him, something that in situations like is STANDARD PROCEDURE which was totally ignored. Ignored because he said he had a mental problem and wanted his brain to be checked out after his death, but they chose to burn this man ALIVE to even prevent that from happening and you don't wonder why?

Why all of the cover up? Was there truth in his manifesto that they didn't want him to speak of?

Wrong. I'm not at all OK with police dropping incendiary devices; I lived in Philly when th4e MOVE burn went down. That should have been the last time anyone ever tried it.

What I do have a problem with is atrocious logic. You cannot "burn someone alive" if they have a way to get out, which Dorner did (IF he was alive), yet you've ignored not only the open back door but the police watching for an exit from that door in an effort to prop up a point that's impossible. Your own link makes reference to watching that door while it was going down. Just as you ignored the same links' reference to the single shot heard that was presumably Dorner's suicide. Again you cannot burn anyone alive if they're already dead.

And second, you can't cry that law enforcement and media are "covering up" while at the same time you're using reports directly from law enforcement and media as evidence of what isn't there. You've already linked to a TV station, an newspaper, a blogger and the Raw Story as existing examples of what does not exist. This violates the laws of existence.

It's like the banner ad I just saw here that says "why did an Obama donor ban this ad?" -- if the thing is "banned", then how are we seeing it??

I know conspiracy theories are fun and all but some of y'all just don't think things through.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back