Mattis Leaving but "I hire the best people" ("I just can't keep them!")

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Mattis is out.
Trump did his usual cowardly piece-of-shit firing.
Not by Twitter but via trailer for "60 Minutes" segment tonight.
He's the ultimate bottom-feeding piece of shit.
I bet Mattis found this out the same way I did.

Trump, Calling Mattis a Democrat, Opens the Door to His Departure
The defense secretary’s tenure has been subject to speculation

President Trump said that Defense Secretary Jim Mattis could be considering whether to step down from his post and said that he sees the Pentagon chief as “sort of a Democrat,” a veiled critique of one of his most popular cabinet secretaries.

“I have a very good relationship with him. I had lunch with him two days ago,” Mr. Trump told “60 Minutes” in an interview being aired Sunday. “It could be that he is” leaving, Mr. Trump said, responding to a question about whether he wants Mr. Mattis to leave.

“I think he’s sort of a Democrat, if you want to know the truth,” the president continued.

Trump, Calling Mattis a Democrat, Opens the Door to His Departure

Trump's abilities to make 'vile' & 'depraved' as acceptable human character traits are epic.

IMO Trump's abilities are only eclipsed by Satan himself.

Mattis was one of the few qualified people that Trump put on his cabinet. How much you want to bet he is replaced by someone with no military experience.

• Banned
Trump's abilities to make 'vile' & 'depraved' as acceptable human character traits are epic.

I just don't know how the idiots who voted for him continue to support him.
After Duh Don was elected, Republicans who hadn't lost their minds yet to the cult, reconciled Trump's irrationality and narcissism with the appointments of Mattis, McMaster, Tillerson....you know, sane people.
This goes to show how Trump is turning absolute incompetence into "normal".

Mattis was one of the few qualified people that Trump put on his cabinet. How much you want to bet he is replaced by someone with no military experience.

a neo-con, someone with 'bone spurs' and a penchant for being worthless is my guess

I just don't know how the idiots who voted for him continue to support him.
After Duh Don was elected, Republicans who hadn't lost their minds yet to the cult, reconciled Trump's irrationality and narcissism with the appointments of Mattis, McMaster, Tillerson....you know, sane people.
This goes to show how Trump is turning absolute incompetence into "normal".

with comments like these raining down from all over the liberal left-wing world..... The fuel for Trump's voter base continues to provide more and more energy for his momentum. It begins with you whether you realize that or not.

There's nothing better for the fire of a conservative voter base then the constant, unyielding, virulent and ever reliable left-wing arrogance.

Jo

Well alrighty then. Maybe Trump can find someone more hardcore because honestly, I don't have enough Taliban and ISIS skulls to finish my fireplace mantle.

Besides, Mattis hasn’t thrown a single liberal out of a helicopter, so I suspect that he’s a closet Democrat. He needs to go.

That being said, look for him to be the next hero of the liberals/progressives/leftists. Just like John McStain.

Well alrighty then. Maybe Trump can find someone more hardcore because honestly, I don't have enough Taliban and ISIS skulls to finish my fireplace mantle.

Besides, Mattis hasn’t thrown a single liberal out of a helicopter, so I suspect that he’s a closet Democrat. He needs to go.

That being said, look for him to be the next hero of the liberals/progressives/leftists. Just like John McStain.

Mattis has disagreed with Trump on just about every decision he has made in regard to the military with the one exception of increased spending on the military.

He's a pretty classy guy and he's not one to air his grievances in public and I seriously doubt that he will do so after he leaves.

Jo

Is it my imagination or did Trump's popularity taken enormous upturn after McCain finally shut up for good?

Jo

Mattis has disagreed with Trump on just about every decision he has made in regard to the military with the one exception of increased spending on the military.

He's a pretty classy guy and he's not one to air his grievances in public and I seriously doubt that he will do so after he leaves.

Jo

Maybe Trump is just trolling the media on this. We'll see.

Everyone is replaceable. Even you!

Shows how little you know! I am one of a kind, there is no replacement!

You make Trump look humble.

Why thanks! I guess you are new to the world of sarcasm. That's ok.

Everyone is replaceable. Even you!

Shows how little you know! I am one of a kind, there is no replacement!

You make Trump look humble.

Why thanks! I guess you are new to the world of sarcasm. That's ok.

Ditto.....

Forum List

Back