Zone1 Matthew 12:25

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.
Matthew 12:25

Our Country is divided.

Will prayer be able to get us mercy?

Our Country is divided.

somewhere in the Bible it says that God has mercy on those who fear Him

I don't think there's going to be much mercy shown modern man, according to that... I mean, fags these days, for instance, mock God and His Christ (who are really one and the same but anyway...)

I suppose you could say they are ignorant... but just as the law says Ignorance of the law is no excuse... well, for one thing, no one is totally ignorant of God's laws... (Romans 1) since we are all made in his image... & therefore capable of having the thought now and again that maybe our fag lifestyle or whatever other sinful thing we live with.. is not pleasing to the Man Upstairs

somewhere in the Bible it says that God has mercy on those who fear Him

I don't think there's going to be much mercy shown modern man, according to that... I mean, fags these days, for instance, mock God and His Christ (who are really one and the same but anyway...)

I suppose you could say they are ignorant... but just as the law says Ignorance of the law is no excuse... well, for one thing, no one is totally ignorant of God's laws... (Romans 1) since we are all made in his image... & therefore capable of having the thought now and again that maybe our fag lifestyle or whatever other sinful thing we live with.. is not pleasing to the Man Upstairs
I pray this everyday

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy

Our Country is divided.

You should pray for healing and peace, but at some point that will be outside of God's will.

Governments are not made to last forever.

Man is simply too sinful and corrupt.

Forum List

Back