Matt Lauer is definitely a 1% 25 M contract and check this out

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
He's unbelievably wealthy. Makes me want to learn more about the lib anchors and the lib media moguls who've been piling on Mitt Romney's "wealth" for Obama. I've got some digging to do.:eusa_angel:

Splashing the cash! Today host Matt Lauer buys $3.5m property to build horse farm down the road from his $15million mansion

From the article:

"When completed the luxury stables will reportedly boast an indoor arena, paddocks and barns.

Situated in the smart area of Water Mill, the property was previously a tree nursery and is just down the road from the news anchor’s $15 million mansion.

Indeed, the area is a favourite of celebrities with Richard Gere, Christie Brinkley and Kelly Ripa all a stone's throw away from the farm.

And one of the key attractions of creating the pony paradise on this particular plot of land is the privacy that it affords."

Read more: Splashing the cash! Today host Matt Lauer buys $3.5m property to build horse farm down the road from his $15million mansion | Mail Online

Read more: Splashing the cash! Today host Matt Lauer buys $3.5m property to build horse farm down the road from his $15million mansion | Mail Online

The property:

article-2136561-12CFCF27000005DC-277_468x320.jpg

And an aerial view of his $15 million dollar mansion. Not too shabby!

article-2136561-12CFCF23000005DC-41_468x286.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised that you would talk about an elite member of the liberal left leaning media like that. Shame on you.

I heard he is buying a house on the hamptons to house Horses. Another way the Libs get away of paying taxes..

Forum List

Back