Matt Gaetz: Women Who 'Look Like A Thumb' Shouldn't Gripe About Abortion Rights

Grown up Eddie Munster trying to make fun of looks. Good one.

8540391A-C98E-434E-95B4-817F79A09879.jpeg

I supported the Supreme Courts abortion ruling.

I supported their gun ruling.

I supported their ruling on the coach and prayer.

I supported their ruling on funding religious based schools.

I supported their ruling on the EPA.

No way could I be a Republican though because there are too many hateful poor excuses for a human being like Matt Gaetz that are.

No way could I be a Republican though because there are too many hateful poor excuses for a human being like Matt Gaetz that are.
I would prefer a day when we could go back to having a policy difference with one side making it justification for undermining democracy... The whole thing has gone tribalism...

Matt Gaatz is one of the worst... I seriously don't think many Conservatives would have him near a ticket in normal times..

I think that was exactly my point.

Your world is full of emotion.

You have two choices to fix the oven. Call out the oven repair man or the freezer repair man. So you call out the freezer repair man because.... you like the guy.

Same for voting. You'll vote for whatever attaches itself to your emotions, nothing else. Not thought process going on at all.
Lol, I voted for Trump who had us energy independent and our border under control. Then because you didn't like mean tweets. You voted for what we have today. A pedophile that has reversed all of it.

there are just as many hateful poor excuses for a human being who say they are democrats too.....both sides have them.....they are called die hard party people....

there are just as many hateful poor excuses for a human being who say they are democrats too.....both sides have them.....they are called die hard party people....

I'm not a Democrat either but this thread is about Gaetz.

.look knopp i have been in threads with you....like everyone here you are just as guilty as the rest of us are for not sticking totally with the topic of the thread......quit being a dick....

If you wish to discuss what I said and then expand upon that, go ahead. That is what I do.

Worse, there are many like this. The cat really is out of the bag now.

I really thought America was better, then out comes the orange stain.
Don’t blame Trump for this and in fact Trump is just the voice of the retardation but Mac this nonsense has been going on for decades.

I mean when you have the WWE culture in Politics for nearly two decades now and maybe even longer, well let be truthful and just admit Trump isn’t really the cause of all this and it is the fact our society has become a sitcom…

Forum List

Back