Material from Nuccitelli and Cook at Skeptical Science

Much "clearer" than what?

It is clear that you are an AGW cultist that cuts and pastes AGW church propaganda.

religiously

Can I point out, Jon, that this thread started out with a cut-n-paste by Crusader Frank and that I have cut-n-pasted NOTHING here?

Can I point out that noting that scientists have open and objective minds and that they do NOT fixate on points the way most deniers seem to do is NOT a point critical of scientists. It is simply more evidence of the widespread strawman strategies of the deniers: Make up stuff to attack since they are going nowhere attacking what the world's scientists are actually saying.

I believe OP stands for "Opening Post". The OP cannot own an SUV.

The lack of thought, consideration, reason, objectivity, appropriateness and rationality in your postings is simply astounding. You are an absolute paragon of vacuity.

The question I posted: "clearer than what?" was intended for Jon Berzerk (btw Jon, that should be spelled Berserk). Are you Jon? Did Jon tell you what answer to give? Can you read Jon's mind? No? No? No? Then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ANSWERING FOR HIM? You MOST CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE A FUCKING THING TO SAY THAT ANYONE WANTS TO HEAR.

jeez abe last time i checked

i was allowed to spell a message board id however i wanted you ninny

did you ever get chance to figure out the differences between

correlation and causation

--LOL

I am well aware of the relationship between correlation and causation. You, however, seem unable to comprehend the simple point I tried repeatedly to convey to you in their regard. You also seem unable and or unwilling to spell correctly. I'm impressed. I guess there's some deep, artistic meaning in your substitution of a z for an s.

The lack of thought, consideration, reason, objectivity, appropriateness and rationality in your postings is simply astounding. You are an absolute paragon of vacuity.

The question I posted: "clearer than what?" was intended for Jon Berzerk (btw Jon, that should be spelled Berserk). Are you Jon? Did Jon tell you what answer to give? Can you read Jon's mind? No? No? No? Then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ANSWERING FOR HIM? You MOST CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE A FUCKING THING TO SAY THAT ANYONE WANTS TO HEAR.

op

Short for Original Poster. Used on online message boards and forums.

The message the op posted is idiotic.

Urban Dictionary: op

jeez abe last time i checked

i was allowed to spell a message board id however i wanted you ninny

did you ever get chance to figure out the differences between

correlation and causation

--LOL

I am well aware of the relationship between correlation and causation. You, however, seem unable to comprehend the simple point I tried repeatedly to convey to you in their regard. You also seem unable and or unwilling to spell correctly. I'm impressed. I guess there's some deep, artistic meaning in your substitution of a z for an s.

your insistence at spell flaming is a sure indicator that you lost your position

this time before it ever got started

--LOL

your sentence on coloration and causation suggests you have not

It is clear that you are an AGW cultist that cuts and pastes AGW church propaganda.

religiously

Can I point out, Jon, that this thread started out with a cut-n-paste by Crusader Frank and that I have cut-n-pasted NOTHING here?

Can I point out that noting that scientists have open and objective minds and that they do NOT fixate on points the way most deniers seem to do is NOT a point critical of scientists. It is simply more evidence of the widespread strawman strategies of the deniers: Make up stuff to attack since they are going nowhere attacking what the world's scientists are actually saying.

Oh my the out right lies that was just posted..

You are a liar!

religiously

Oh my the out right lies that was just posted..

You are a liar!

what is new about that

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

A post is a user-submitted message enclosed into a block containing the user's details and the date and time it was submitted. Members are usually allowed to edit or delete their own posts. Posts are contained in threads, where they appear as blocks one after another. The first post starts the thread; this may be called the TS (thread starter) or OP (original post). Posts that follow in the thread are meant to continue discussion about that post, or respond to other replies; it is not uncommon for discussions to be derailed.

So, an OP can't own an SUV and the poster of the OP doesn't; instead he owns three of the highest-mileage gasoline cars available.

Last edited:
So, Jon, what DID you mean when you said "Can't get any clearer than that"?

A post is a user-submitted message enclosed into a block containing the user's details and the date and time it was submitted. Members are usually allowed to edit or delete their own posts. Posts are contained in threads, where they appear as blocks one after another. The first post starts the thread; this may be called the TS (thread starter) or OP (original post). Posts that follow in the thread are meant to continue discussion about that post, or respond to other replies; it is not uncommon for discussions to be derailed.

Just because you can not keep up with the changing lingo is not my problem.

You are the OP (original Poster)

Arguing such semantics goes to show how much you truly do not understand.

...snip...

A thread is defined by a title, an additional description that may summarize the intended discussion, and an opening or original post (common abbreviation OP, which can also mean original poster),

Internet forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Time to get over yourself and admit you own an SUV.

...snip...

A thread is defined by a title, an additional description that may summarize the intended discussion, and an opening or original post (common abbreviation OP, which can also mean original poster),

Gee, I wonder why you didn't quote that entire sentence:

" A thread is defined by a title, an additional description that may summarize the intended discussion, and an opening or original post (common abbreviation OP, which can also mean original poster), which opens whatever dialogue or makes whatever announcement the poster wished."

Time for you to admit that you haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about on pretty much ANY topic.

...snip...

Gee, I wonder why you didn't quote that entire sentence:

" A thread is defined by a title, an additional description that may summarize the intended discussion, and an opening or original post (common abbreviation OP, which can also mean original poster), which opens whatever dialogue or makes whatever announcement the poster wished."

Time for you to admit that you haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about on pretty much ANY topic.

You are wrong on the OP term and wrong on climate matters and a liar about not cutting and pasting in this thread.

More boring/lying posts from the AGW cultists.

Ahh.... you are right. I was wrong about having cut-n-pasted into this thread. The arguments had gone so far afield I didn't realize what thread I was in. Mea culpa. As for the rest of your comments: shove 'em up your ass and jump.

Let me know if you ever actually want to talk about the environment.

Ahh.... you are right. I was wrong about having cut-n-pasted into this thread. The arguments had gone so far afield I didn't realize what thread I was in. Mea culpa. As for the rest of your comments: shove 'em up your ass and jump.

Let me know if you ever actually want to talk about the environment.

Let me know when you can post without lying, post without using AGW propaganda and post without far left Obama propaganda drone programmed comments and we will see.

I'm not crazy about being called a liar. I'm not crazy about peer reviewed scientific studies being characterized as AGW propaganda. I'm actually not crazy about wasting my time talking to you about anything. As I stated earlier, you are an astoundingly valueless poster. So, buh-bye.

Forum List

Back