Mastercard, microsoft to develop digital identity system

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MasterCard, Microsoft to Develop “Digital Identity” System
Amid controversy over the Chinese “social credit score” system, MasterCard and Microsoft are developing a “universally-recognized digital identity.”

The plan, which Fast Company’s Cale Guthrie Weissman criticized as “frightening,” revolves around creating a “digital identity” people will use when they drive, apply for a job, rent a home or board a ................

----------------------------------------------------------

Which also of course means one more thing for POPULATION CONTROL, control the communication your control the people. Control the food you control the people, control the money you control the people....

Wait until we are like India with NO MONEY whatsoever, when your a little dumb to think well what's so bad about this..

well lets fill you in

1. the can shut down your means of ALL CASH you won't have any.
2. They ( the gov) can and will dictate what amount you can or can not have based of your little social score..
3. Late on that bill flip of a switch no access ti banking for you until you prove you are a good boy or girl.

The controlled areas of life is worse than what I listed, sheeple can't get that far ahead but many can take the ball further just because they can think.

I've frequently wondered why someone doesn't invent a single card which contains all of your grocery store memberships, gym memberships, credit cards, debit cards, library cards...all on one card.

We should have our best men working on that.

Nope....

nope.png

I've frequently wondered why someone doesn't invent a single card which contains all of your grocery store memberships, gym memberships, credit cards, debit cards, library cards...all on one card.

We do. Its called Google Pay.

Well Walmart wont play ball so they have a separate system.

You know, my generation spent a lot of time and energy to reduce the time you spend at the register.

When I was a kid, there were no scanners, and everything was in cash. The cashier had to punch a bunch of buttons for each grocery item. Then you would hand over a bunch of hard cold cash, and she would count back your change in reverse!

So we put our best men to work making bar codes and scanners and debit cards to make your trip through the line lightning fast.

And what did the dipshits do?

CASHIER: May I have your phone number?

ME: 555-FUCKYOU

CASHIER: And your email address?

ME: [email protected]

CASHIER: Would you like to receive special coupons in the mail?

ME: Fuck you.

CASHIER: Would you like to join our store membership for special discounts?

ME: Fuck you.

CASHIER: Would you like our store brand VISA card and receive points back or do you like being a loser?

ME: CAN I JUST PAY FOR MY SHIT NOW!?!?!

There's a reason that chart is RED.

Look where it was a year ago.

It wasn't long ago that Bitheads were claiming it would go to a million dollars.
Thats called a cycle. It goes up and then it goes down. Its actually normal for something to be down before gaining consistency.
No one uses bitcoin to actually buy things any more than they use Pokeman trading cards to buy shit.

It is vapor. A speculative hoax. Digital fool's gold.

Google Pay does not have my grocery store membership card on it. That still has to be manually scanned by the cashier.

Google Pay is just a digital debit card. A long way from what I am talking about.

It wasn't long ago that Bitheads were claiming it would go to a million dollars.
Thats called a cycle. It goes up and then it goes down. Its actually normal for something to be down before gaining consistency.
No one uses bitcoin to actually buy things any more than they use Pokeman trading cards to buy shit.

Not true.

Pay Your Taxes In Bitcoin, Trigger Tax Losses On Price Drop Too

Google Pay does not have my grocery store membership card on it. That still has to be manually scanned by the cashier.

Google Pay is just a digital debit card. A long way from what I am talking about.
What grocery store?

Use loyalty cards, gift cards, or offers - Google Pay Help

What grocery store?

You still have to individually scan each digital card at the register. You have to scan more than once. Your loyalty card, then your debit card.

They are getting there, but not quite there yet.

I'm surprised it is taking this long.

Not true.

Pay Your Taxes In Bitcoin, Trigger Tax Losses On Price Drop Too
Pay your taxes...only in Ohio. And only for qualified businesses, not individuals.

It just isn't taking off.

I'd take pepper as payment for something before I took bitcoin.

What grocery store?

You still have to individually scan each digital card at the register. You have to scan more than once. Your loyalty card, then your debit card.

They are getting there, but not quite there yet.

I'm surprised it is taking this long.
My bad. I dont have my loyalty card. I just put in my phone number if I want them to know who I am.

Forum List

Back