Massive Russian blanket air bombardment is flattening Raqqa

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Unlike Obama, the Russians know how to fight a war.
http://www.debka.com/article/25032/Massive-Russian-blanket-air-bombardment-is-flattening-Raqqa

Russia has launched a merciless blanket air campaign, backed by Kalibr cruise missiles fired from the Caspian and Mediterranean Seas, for the object of wiping the Islamic State's Syrian center of Raqqa off the map, DEBKAfile's military sources report.

Western and Middle East sources tracking the campaign since Friday, Nov. 20, report that at least 75 air sorties have been conducted and are systematically razing the town of 200,000 inhabitants 160km east of Aleppo, district by district, irrespective of civilian town dwellers.

Moscow wants the entire Middle East and Muslim world to see the price exacted for launching a terrorist attack on Russia after the downing of the Metrojet airliner that killed 224 people over Egyptian Sinai on Oct. 31.

Russia has launched a merciless blanket air campaign, backed by Kalibr cruise missiles fired from the Caspian and Mediterranean Seas, for the object of wiping the Islamic State's Syrian center of Raqqa off the map, DEBKAfile's military sources report.

Western and Middle East sources tracking the campaign since Friday, Nov. 20, report that at least 75 air sorties have been conducted and are systematically razing the town of 200,000 inhabitants 160km east of Aleppo, district by district, irrespective of civilian town dwellers.

Moscow wants the entire Middle East and Muslim world to see the price exacted for launching a terrorist attack on Russia after the downing of the Metrojet airliner that killed 224 people over Egyptian Sinai on Oct. 31.
Well Russia has sat on its hands for 5 years,ISIS made a big mistake with the bomb in the Russian plane......I agree with you Bripat!!!!!!!!........Russia has done the right thing,albeit only because they were attacked by ISIS..steven

ISIS has around 30,000 total heads. Russia is obliterating a city if 200,000 just to take out some ISIS personnel?

And people are applauding this?

Well Russia has sat on its hands for 5 years,ISIS made a big mistake with the bomb in the Russian plane......I agree with you Bripat!!!!!!!!........Russia has done the right thing,albeit only because they were attacked by ISIS..steven

sheeesh those ruskies are TOUCHY----one little plane with a few ruskies on board. What happened to that -----"balanced response" that gets pulled out
ruskie undershorts every time Israel responds to bombs?

ISIS has around 30,000 total heads. Russia is obliterating a city if 200,000 just to take out some ISIS personnel?

I sure am. Just cracked a beer... This ones to you Vlad. Give em' hell!

Fuckin eh.

Beats the hell out of the dog and pony show Obama was driving baby.
7d96fIi.jpg

Now if they could catch one of those Toyota convoys we always see in pics and blow the hell out them

I know. i know. I wonder how many were there and still alive after ISIS/ISIL. what a freakin' mess the ME is. Always.

Forum List

Back