Massive new Epstein info to be released Monday

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Here’s a first look at the revelations about Jeffrey Epstein that’s going to reveal how deep the mystery goes:
Massive New Epstein Info To Be Released Monday

This is going to get really interesting because most leftists can't think of these few things once one person is gone after they will snitch to get less time and then it goes right down the line that' why they have to shut ppl up ...

ALSO:
upload_2019-12-21_22-19-38.png

Saturday Emergency Breaking News Bulletin! First Look at Horrifying New Epstein Revelations to be Released

Bet he was killed by his cell mate, who was an enormous ex cop, in for a triple murder. No one likes short eyes.

Bet he was killed by his cell mate, who was an enormous ex cop, in for a triple murder. No one likes short eyes.

Nonsense. By now, everybody knows he was killed by green shape shifting space aliens.

Lizard people who have infiltrated the highest levels of government

Could be, but I'm positive that even if they haven't infiltrated the highest levels of government, there is one cashier at Target that is absolutely a shape shifter. When I went to the end of her line to check out, she was a definite 8, or possibly an 8 1/2, but by the time I got to the front of the line, she had shifted to a 4 at best. Spooky stuff.

Last edited:

Nonsense. By now, everybody knows he was killed by green shape shifting space aliens.

Lizard people who have infiltrated the highest levels of government

Could be, but I'm positive that even if they haven't infiltrated the highest levels of government, there is one cashier at Target that is absolutely a shape shifter. When I went to the end of her line to check out, she was a definite 8, or possibly an 8 1/2, but by the time I got to the front of the line, she had shifted to a 4 at best. Spooky stuff.
That's quite good... Rotflmbo...... I bet you went straight down and got your vision prescription filled.

Here’s a first look at the revelations about Jeffrey Epstein that’s going to reveal how deep the mystery goes:
Massive New Epstein Info To Be Released Monday

This is going to get really interesting because most leftists can't think of these few things once one person is gone after they will snitch to get less time and then it goes right down the line that' why they have to shut ppl up ...

ALSO:
View attachment 296038
Saturday Emergency Breaking News Bulletin! First Look at Horrifying New Epstein Revelations to be Released

So what if many political leaders and Hollywood people are pedophiles.

There is so much absurdity in this whole story that it is no wonder every conceivable conspiracy theory would emerge. In any case, it is inexcusably reprobate. Everyone at every level of responsibility in that facility should be under investigation with the eventual consequences of termination at least, and prison perhaps.

Forum List

Back