Massive Fire Erupts at World’s Largest Produce Market But the Food Crisis Is Totally Not Manufactured

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
At a Paris fresh food market, the "largest in the world", a large warehouse caught on fire & spectacularly burned.
This giant market employs 12,000 people & but at least no injuries.

Remember, all these food production facilities & suppliers being damaged & destroyed across the world is all just a big coincidence.
Nothing to see here, all perfectly normal for our food to be choked off by unexplained events as the elites tell us to prepare because the times of cheap food for the masses are over.

A billowing column of dark smoke towered over Paris on Sunday from a warehouse blaze at a massive produce market that supplies the French capital and surrounding region with much of its fresh food and bills itself as the largest of its kind in the world.

Firefighters urged people to stay away from the area in Paris’ southern suburbs, as 100 officers and 30 fire engines battled the blaze at the Rungis International Market.

At a Paris fresh food market, the "largest in the world", a large warehouse caught on fire & spectacularly burned.
This giant market employs 12,000 people & but at least no injuries.

Remember, all these food production facilities & suppliers being damaged & destroyed across the world is all just a big coincidence.
Nothing to see here, all perfectly normal for our food to be choked off by unexplained events as the elites tell us to prepare because the times of cheap food for the masses are over.

A billowing column of dark smoke towered over Paris on Sunday from a warehouse blaze at a massive produce market that supplies the French capital and surrounding region with much of its fresh food and bills itself as the largest of its kind in the world.

Firefighters urged people to stay away from the area in Paris’ southern suburbs, as 100 officers and 30 fire engines battled the blaze at the Rungis International Market.

You beat me to it. Nothing to see here, right? Perfectly normal. I type this as I gaze out over the ocean from my mountain property in the PA Poconos.

But seriously, people need to wake up and defend their regional food growers, supplies, etc..

I was getting ready to post this, but found you'd already shared it.

Definitely a pattern at this point. No doubt about it.

Ah well. May as well post the link, since I'm already here. Same news, different source.

Anyway. As an aside, if anyone has some time to kill, maybe grab a bag of cricket chips and do a site search for disaster capitalism while you're at it. And weather derivatives after that, if you really wanna go down the rabbit hole.

As long as you are all climbing aboard the conspiracy bandwagon, who is doing it?

That Jew Soros?

The Bilderberg Group?

A cabal of satanic baby-eating Democrats?

The lizard aliens who have taken control of the world's governments?

There's no way it's Putin, right?

Don't leave me hanging!

Forum List

Back