Masks?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

I applaud Trump for being a stand up guy and not showing weakness by wearing a sissy mask, because if he did, he would be admitting the Coronavirus is much more serious than he and his far right wing allies would like to admit. Not to mention his faithful supporters who wouldn't be caught dead wearing one with all the ramifications of lack of manliness and lack of Trump support that would go with it.

In watching the "open up" protests, I don't recall seeing any masks, or social distancing, which means that those folks are Trumpanzees through and through, standing tall for their leader. Well, let's all hope that they continue to rebel and demand their Constitutional rights that many state governors have tried to take away from them. Just know that Trump loves you, and we are all praying for your safety! /Bigly!!!

ironic the lock down protestors are wearing masks.....

r

~S~

Well, maybe now Trump will start wearing a mask, because today, one of his valets that gets his clothes and serves his meals tested positive today.

some wear masks some dont ...I dont wear one ....wtf for
A bug that doesnt kill anyone but fat old people with other serious health conditiones....
sPdtWZBJ.jpeg

I don;t war a mask because it is illegal in Florida
Florida Statutes 876.12 – Wearing mask, hood, or other device on public way
No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be or appear upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, highway, or other public way in this state.

Forum List

Back