Martha Stewart's Weed-Shaped Cookies Are Truly the Ultimate Holiday Dessert

I'd never have that smell in my home, I can't stand the smell. If others want to cook in their home, fine and dandy but not me.

I don't mind the smell.

I find it funny that marijuana is now being commercialized after being demonized for so long.

LOL.
I am still smoking getting the munchies and eating babies...

are you isolated in a smokey haze in a cellar eating
twinkies?
I never did like Twinkies....

after 10 or 12 blunts----they start to taste good
If you need 10 or 12, you are not getting the good stuff. I do not live in a "Free Man" state, but when I visit, it definitely doesn't take that many, and the cookies don't have much of the smell, but are great by themselves or with a mug of hot cocoa, as I only get to partake any more on ski trips. Colorado is a wonderful state!
I like the mint chocolate myself and the gummies...
I'll try the mint chocolate. Don't like normal gummies, so pass. I really liked the ones that tasted like LornaDoones. A tube of those and you are Lorna done. o_O
I like the chocolate ones from Germany but can't seem to find them anymore.
Had no idea we imported them, even in "Free Man" states. Shows I don't get around.

My state legalized marijuana for recreational use the same time as Colorado in 2012.

My state was the second to legalize for medical use in the 90s.

The law we passed here to legalize it requires every marijuana product to be grown and processed and manufactured in our state only.

It's illegal to import any marijuana product for sale in my state.

I think that was the best way to do it. It keeps everything in state which makes it make much easier to regulate.

It also creates a ton of jobs.

So now Martha Stewart is making marijuana cookies for the holidays.

Not just making them but made a video on how to make and decorate them.

You know that marijuana has gone main stream if Martha is making cookies in the shape of them for the holidays. LOL.

She's a felon
And still makes a ton more than your clean white ass.

Clean being the keyword.....

Think hard

Tell me juvenile acting old fck....why do you think anyone cares about your lil boy posts? Goddamn loon

Now go huff one....and get a job

You know that marijuana has gone main stream if Martha is making cookies in the shape of them for the holidays. LOL.

She's a felon

Think hard

Tell me juvenile acting old fck....why do you think anyone cares about your lil boy posts? Goddamn loon

Jobs are for suckers that don't know how to live without a ball and chain.

She's a felon

Think hard

Jobs are for suckers that don't know how to live without a ball and chain.

Or welfare leeches....like you.

Lol yer a nuthin...learn it

I'd never have that smell in my home, I can't stand the smell. If others want to cook in their home, fine and dandy but not me.

I don't mind the smell.

I find it funny that marijuana is now being commercialized after being demonized for so long.

LOL.

Interesting you find it funny that society is going to shit

And if there are children or unwitting/non-consensual people being subject to that breathing air then the cook should do hard time in prison.
Fascist government stooge!
No, you’re a callous moron who encourages harming kids.
Go back to Russia. Your kind has done enough damage.
You are a callous moronic addict. And a sheep.
Whatever, comrade.
You are intellectually challenged. Must be your drug habit.
I don’t care what you put into your own body. But subjecting others —especially kids — to your habit crosses the line.
I suppose you’re OK with someone forcing you to ingest insecticide or a Wuhan virus vaccine against your will? That’s your Soviet shit.

She's a felon

For making a video on how to make cookies?

If she's in a state that legalized marijuana no she's not a felon.

It's good that so many leftists are addicted to weed and other substances. It keeps them stupid, poor, and easy to control (and out of my way), which is exactly what their leaders need.
are you another one who doesnt think righties smoke pot?....

Some probably do, but addiction, particularly to street drugs, is primarily a left-wing problem.

It's good that so many leftists are addicted to weed and other substances. It keeps them stupid, poor, and easy to control (and out of my way), which is exactly what their leaders need.

Some probably do, but addiction, particularly to street drugs, is primarily a left-wing problem.
some?....lol....you should get out more.....

We have a government licensed dispensary in our little town. Great prices, good selection, and right across the road from the liquor store. One stop shopping!!. $40 for a quarter ounce of Pink Kush. $130 for an ounce. I expect we're going into lockdown soon. I'm going down tomorrow to stock up for the holidays and the ensuing lockdown.

I've never been a Martha Stewart fan, but I have found a show on the internet where people make cannibis infused cooking taste good, and chefs exchange their recipes and tips, most of which involve masking the taste of cannibus.

No, the right much prefers opoids. Drugs which are dispenses with doctors with no ethics, for the purpose of addicting people to opiods. And which not only will kill you, (cannibus helps people), but does long term harm.

Cannibus is used in the non-addictive treatment of pain, insomnia, anxiety, and cancer. It helps people survive heart attacks, and some strains can prevent seizures in small children. Opiods can treat pain, but they are addictive and they kill people.

The left takes a drug which is relaxing, and healthful, and the right takes a drug which poisons and kills them, which is what their politics does to them as well.

We have a government licensed dispensary in our little town. Great prices, good selection, and right across the road from the liquor store. One stop shopping!!. $40 for a quarter ounce of Pink Kush. $130 for an ounce. I expect we're going into lockdown soon. I'm going down tomorrow to stock up for the holidays and the ensuing lockdown.

I've never been a Martha Stewart fan, but I have found a show on the internet where people make cannibis infused cooking taste good, and chefs exchange their recipes and tips, most of which involve masking the taste of cannibus.

We have shops all over the place here.

They advertise on billboards, in newspapers and radio.

Here is one of the christmas billboards:

DSC_0164.jpg

I don't mind the smell.

LOL.
I am still smoking getting the munchies and eating babies...

are you isolated in a smokey haze in a cellar eating
twinkies?
I never did like Twinkies....

after 10 or 12 blunts----they start to taste good
If you need 10 or 12, you are not getting the good stuff. I do not live in a "Free Man" state, but when I visit, it definitely doesn't take that many, and the cookies don't have much of the smell, but are great by themselves or with a mug of hot cocoa, as I only get to partake any more on ski trips. Colorado is a wonderful state!
I like the mint chocolate myself and the gummies...
I'll try the mint chocolate. Don't like normal gummies, so pass. I really liked the ones that tasted like LornaDoones. A tube of those and you are Lorna done. o_O
I like the chocolate ones from Germany but can't seem to find them anymore.
Had no idea we imported them, even in "Free Man" states. Shows I don't get around.

My state legalized marijuana for recreational use the same time as Colorado in 2012.

My state was the second to legalize for medical use in the 90s.

The law we passed here to legalize it requires every marijuana product to be grown and processed and manufactured in our state only.

It's illegal to import any marijuana product for sale in my state.

I think that was the best way to do it. It keeps everything in state which makes it make much easier to regulate.

It also creates a ton of jobs.

"My state was the second to legalize for medical use in the 90s."

Actually Alaska, Oregon, and Washington all legalized medical pot in 1998.

Forum List

Back