Married Miley Cyrus says she hates being called a wife and is still attracted to girls

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
She was abused by <<<hollywood>>> for years as a child and turned into a lesbian marxist.

As long as her husband knows what kind of relationship they are in, and is ok with her being bi-sexual, this is a non-issue. Hell I have no clue why this is post-worthy?

What she does in her bedroom is nobody's business but her's and her husband's.

Married Miley Cyrus says she hates being called a wife and is still attracted to girls

Me too..

DSC_2959.jpg

She is just like the Kardashians... they exist for attention.
Her entire life was based on getting attention, every time she fades back a little she pulls a stunt to get some spotlight.
It is kind of a sad thing really. Won't be surprised if a day comes and she offed herself...just sayin.

Pop star Miley Cyrus, who is married to actor Liam Hemsworth, says she doesn’t like being called a “wife” and is still attracted to girls.
Married Miley Cyrus Says She Hates Being Called a “Wife” and is Still Attracted to Girls

When your a mentally ill sleaze bag indoctrinating your following idiots way to go hero someday your act to lead the fools will unfold upon yourself........... sooner rather than later.

Men can still be attracted to other women
and yet stay true to their married partners.
Why can't women?

Pop star Miley Cyrus, who is married to actor Liam Hemsworth, says she doesn’t like being called a “wife” and is still attracted to girls.
Married Miley Cyrus Says She Hates Being Called a “Wife” and is Still Attracted to Girls

When your a mentally ill sleaze bag indoctrinating your following idiots way to go hero someday your act to lead the fools will unfold upon yourself........... sooner rather than later.

Why can't women?
Men that are attracted to other men seldom if ever stay true to their wives.

Why can't women?
Men that are attracted to other men seldom if ever stay true to their wives.

Well Miley professes to be Christian.
As long as she seeks and follows Christian counseling
and stays in agreement and in line, she should be able
to follow God's will and purpose regardless of her path

Smarter than you...more successful than you....

She really triggers you guys, doesn't she?

So to you success is how much money someone has, nothing else measures success in one's life?
Smarter?
Haha... I damn well guarantee she is not smarter than me.
And I also bet I am happier. People just like her end up offing themselves, getting killed in an overdoes,abusing narcotics/alcohol every single day just to cope.
Hollywood/Entertainment industry has 100's of tragic stories on young entertainers just like her. They can't handle life without attention.
No thanks. I'll take my life over that any day. I don't need to make myself look like a tramp so I can feel good about myself.

Smarter than you...more successful than you....

She really triggers you guys, doesn't she?
Yeah cuz she's awesome, and represents everything about that the dem party celebrates...

the debasement of women
perversion
human trafficking
sex trafficking

She just rings all the bells! Stand by for her to buy a black male child to dress as a little girl and give drugs to.

A hero of the left! A true *success* story!

Forum List

Back