Mark Levin source: McCabe turns down Durham plea agreement

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Twitter mark levin ^

Andrew McCabe was offered a pre-indictment plea agreement and turned it down. So US attorney Durham has impaneled a grand jury.

----------

Besides losing his government pension now he will also lose his freedom....do it soon, sentence him to the max and the others will rush to take plea deals!

Time to pay the piper dems....its going to get ugly now...you libs won't believe it when you find out just what Obama ordered his henchmen to do....some very big heads are about to roll.....

anydaymoonbats-jpg.284604

I'm sure McCabe will be happy to testify how Trump obstructed justice. He's probably chomping at the bit to do so.

I'm sure McCabe will be happy to testify how Trump obstructed justice. He's probably chomping at the bit to do so.

Yep. Wait until he gets a position in the next Democratic administration. Payback will be a bitch. Then he gets to retire with a pension.

Twitter mark levin ^

Andrew McCabe was offered a pre-indictment plea agreement and turned it down. So US attorney Durham has impaneled a grand jury.

----------

Besides losing his government pension now he will also lose his freedom....do it soon, sentence him to the max and the others will rush to take plea deals!

You are so cute when you are being so stupid.....

Twitter mark levin ^

----------

It's not so cute how in the dark your propagandists keep you.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...bstruction-of-justice-probe-into-donald-trump

Twitter mark levin ^

----------

It's not so cute how in the dark your propagandists keep you.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...bstruction-of-justice-probe-into-donald-trump

Yes.......you can put that story with the Russian Hookers who peed on the bed story.....in the Dossier prepared with Russian help...to help hilary and the democrats against Trump...after they paid hilary 145 million dollars.......

Keep lying to yourself......obama, hilary and the deep state tried to run a coup against the sitting President of the United States...this is the worst attack on our country since the Democrats started the Civil War....

That's just how goof5k talks normally.

For Dims making sense is the exception these days.

Forum List

Back