Mark Levin SCHOOLS Biden DOJ On Trump Lawsuit

Under the PRA, the official records of the President and his staff are owned by the United States, not by the President. The Archivist is required to take custody of these records when the President leaves office, and to maintain them in a Federal depository.
This "federal depository" includes presidential libraries, Chumlee.

This "federal depository" includes presidential libraries, Chumlee.
You know, what it all boils down to is these people are trying to prosecute a president for having things presidents have.

superman-face-palm.gif

Under the PRA, the official records of the President and his staff are owned by the United States, not by the President. The Archivist is required to take custody of these records when the President leaves office, and to maintain them in a Federal depository.

Define official records and also who determines what documents are official and which are not?

Levin knows his audience.
Look at Skye, never adds any factual evidence to any discussion, all Skye can do is parrot what she/he heard from other posters.

Levin is proped up by Hannity who calls Levin "the great one."
skye is skye, and you're a leftist dog turd. You never post anything more informative or factual than she does, so STFU.

I don't wanna get into debates about Mark Levin or feminine hygiene products, but......but I think I've read that there is a protocol for declassifying*. It is NOT something that can simply be accomplished by imagining it --- not without initiating changes in forces or practices that could be compromised by a revelation of a secret.
And it appears Trump was well aware of this 'de-classification' protocol as he routinely followed it in other cases involving de-classification during his time in office....including in the last few days.

But it seems there are no Trump initiated orders, other documentation, or subordinates who were informed of such declassification involving the Mar-A-Lago documents. No paper trail. No witnesses.

*And when we think about it, of course, best practices must require a protocol.
If, as Trump at one time hinted he could merely think about it and it was done .....but the field commander and his troops who were in harm's way remained unaware that some secret that once revealed could hurt them ..... well, they could be dead. Soon.

So America's classification and de-classification protocols are intended to protect secrets.
And not be a suicide-note for America.

Mark Levin is absolutely correct when he says this:

"Going further, Levin cited the hypocrisy of DOJ lawyers to ignore legal precedent from former President Bill Clinton’s time in office where his lawyers argued at the time that “under the statutory scheme established by the [Presidential Records Act], the decision to segregate personal materials from presidential records is made by the President, during the President’s term, and at his sole discretion.” The case involved audio tapes taken by President Clinton after leaving the White House in 2001."

Levin knows his audience.
Look at Skye, never adds any factual evidence to any discussion, all Skye can do is parrot what she/he heard from other posters.
Levin is proped up by Hannity who calls Levin "the great one."
Yep.

They don't think the rest of the world knows where they get their opinions and thought processes.

I don't wanna get into debates about Mark Levin or feminine hygiene products, but......but I think I've read that there is a protocol for declassifying*. It is NOT something that can simply be accomplished by imagining it --- not without initiating changes in forces or practices that could be compromised by a revelation of a secret.
And it appears Trump was well aware of this 'de-classification' protocol as he routinely followed it in other cases involving de-classification during his time in office....including in the last few days.

But it seems there are no Trump initiated orders, other documentation, or subordinates who were informed of such declassification involving the Mar-A-Lago documents. No paper trail. No witnesses.

If, as Trump at one time hinted he could merely think about it and it was done .....but the field commander and his troops who were in harm's way remained unaware that some secret that once revealed could hurt them ..... well, they could be dead. Soon.

So America's classification and de-classification protocols are intended to protect secrets.
TL; DR

So are you saying presidents now can't have things every president has had, or what? :dunno:

All of a sudden after 240+ years it has to be like that?

Also: Why?

and you couldn't school a tampon up your ass!:)

Levin knows exactly what he is talking about.
I just read that trans men have periods. Also I hear that soon every Men’s Room will have a Tampon Machine.

This nation has gone batshit crazy.

I just read that trans men have periods. Also I hear that soon every Men’s Room will have a Tampon Machine.

This nation has gone batshit crazy.
Trans..you know, that could be correct, but I'm not trying to twist my head into a pretzel about that.

I guess it depends on if they're a "surgically altered" trans man or not.

Biden had classified documents. Why wasn't he indicted?

Biden had classified documents. Why wasn't he indicted?
So did Teddy Roosevelt, I bet. And Harry S. Truman too.

Truman might could have done a few things better, but that was a real president.

Kennedy was good aside from the sexual pervert struff.

The assclowns these days got nothing on men like that.

That's reality.

Some might, but not what's going on in the US government right now.

Last edited:
Define official records and also who determines what documents are official and which are not?
Personal records are defined as:
“documentary materials or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, of a purely private or nonpublic character, which do not relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President” and which include “diaries, journals, or other personal notes serving as the functional equivalent of a diary or journal which are not prepared or utilized for, or circulated or communicated in the course of, transacting Government business,” “private political associations” and “materials relating exclusively to the President’s own election to the office of the Presidency” [44 U.S.C. § 2201(3)].

So did Teddy Roosevelt, I bet. And Harry S. Truman too.

Truman might could have done a few things better, but that was a real president.

Kennedy was good aside from the sexual pervert struff.

The assclowns these days got nothing on men like that.

That's reality.
Truman was a great American. That's when democrats were Americans.

So are you saying presidents now can't have things every president has had, or what?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A new law was enacted after Nixon.....and because of Nixon.

The Presidential Records Act.

"Act of the United States Congress governing the official records of Presidents and Vice Presidents created or received after January 20, 1981, and mandating the preservation of all presidential records. Enacted November 4, 1978,[4] the PRA change the legal ownership of the President's official records from private to public, and estabished a new statutory structure under which Presidents must manage their record."

So, the law established what was the People's property vis-a-vis White House records. And, duh!....documents or recordings or maps that are 'classified' must be the People's property.

So when a President leaves and intentionally or inadvertently takes with him the People's documents.....and the government asks for 'em back --- you must return it. Promptly. Most especially the 'secret' ones.
Whether you meant to take 'em or not. You gotta disgorge 'em. Promptly.

Don't lie that you don't have 'em.
Don't require or instruct others to lie that you don't have 'em.
Don't play cat'n'mouse and move the People's records around room to room ---to hide 'em from the People.
And when our government via our courts issues a subpoena requiring all of the People's documents be returned......well, comply with the subpoena. Promptly.

Or, it seems, you could get criminally indicted.

Forum List

Back