Mark Kelly, retired astronaut Husband to Gabby Gifford

Gabby Giffords’ Husband Mark Kelly to Congress: ‘Thoughts and Prayers’ Won’t Prevent Next Shooting

"“What we are hearing today at the Capitol and the White House are thoughts and prayers,” Kelly said outside of the Capitol building with his wife at his side. “Thoughts and prayers are important. We send our thoughts and prayers, too. But they are not enough. Your thoughts and prayers aren’t going to stop the next shooting. Only action and leadership will do that.”"

Funny, "thoughts and prayers aren't going to stop the next shooting". Nothing will stop the next shooting. NOTHING Mark. Unless you have a fking crystal ball, there ain't a fking thing you will ever, ever, ever do to stop the next shooting. See, #1. you don't know when a sane person will become insane. You just don't. #2. you can make all the gun controls in the world you want, but until you can prevent number 1, you ain't evah going to stop it. EVAH!!!!!

So spare me your moral shit.

Right, so we should just ignore the possibility and pretend it doesn't matter anyway. I use that same philosophy in all aspects of my life. You never know when your car might break down anyway , so it's a waste of time to do things like check the oil or tires, change filters, or tune it up.
well if human behavior was consistent to a car you'd have something there bubba. However, humans aren't cars. so our computers (brains) can't be updated with software enhancements to detect mental disorder. Now, it seems what you want is every citizen to go get a mental check up. Is that it? what kind of questions would you ask and what would you target as insane? And why do you get to make that call? are you a GAWD?

here are two facts,

1. libturds actually believe they can stop gun violence.
2. No way libturds will ever achieve number 1.

The same old same old propaganda comes out each and every time disaster hits the country. Rather than condoning the victims, they chastise them. Who are these fks and why do normal citizens allow these fkheads to continue to do this? Oh yeah, they own the media. yeah, yeah, yeah. marching orders from CNN.

Forum List

Back