Marines leaving Iraq!!!!!

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
Marines...proud...heads high...will leave Iraq knowing their duty was done to the best of their ability. They kicked ass, took names and served with honor.

Marines end role in Iraq; Biden visits - Conflict in Iraq- msnbc.com

oh...and Murtha dishonored the Corps and himself with his attacks on fellow Marines that turned out to be a load of horseshit.

Last edited:
The Marines, and all Soldiers who served deserve much better than America. They are way too good for us. We allowed them to be used for Colonialism instead of what they signed up for. The height of our selfishness can be seen in the great divide between the pro war crowd and pro American crowd in that the two groups couldn't even work together to ensure our Troops received the best healthcare available. Too many sit on their ass and whine instead of actually doing something and that is in all camps.

For the amateur heart string pullers, let me point out that no, our Troops did not Sacrifice their lives and limbs in Iraq in Defense of the US. Their Service has been exploited by certain Policymakers, but that can never take away from the honorable Service our Troops have given. I even recommend all Soldiers get out of the military until they get a nation of Citizens that cares just 5 percent as much about them as all US Troops care about America. We don't deserve them.

Marines Never Die -- They Just Go To Hell And Re-Group.

God Bless the Marine Corps!

OORAH!

Now off to Afghan, Stay Safe.

US Marines are the most peculiar breed of human beings I have ever witnessed. They treat service as if it was some kind of cult, plastering their emblem on almost everything they own, making themselves look like insane fanatics with haircuts to ungentlemanly lengths, worshipping their Commandant almost as if he was a god, and making wierd animal noises like a gang of savages. They'll fight like rabid dogs at the drop of a hat just for the sake of a little action, and are the cockiest sons of bitches I have ever known. Most have the foulest mouths and drink well beyond man's normal limits, but their high spirits and sense of brotherhood set them apart and, generally speaking, the United States Marines I've come in contact with are the most professional soldiers and the finest men and women I have ever had the pleasure to meet... - spoken by a British writer.

Last edited:
SEVEN YEARS?????

The Marines didn't need to be deployed more than ONE year to IRAQ....WTF has the Army been doing?

BTW: If any of you read books, try [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Joker-One-Platoons-Leadership-Brotherhood/dp/1400067731/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264301735&sr=1-1"]Joker One: A Marine Platoon's Story of Courage, Leadership, and Brotherhood[/ame] by Donovan Campbell.

Last edited:
We are still keeping the occupation in place. This rings the bell of the empty rhetoric on "Iraq had elections!" I'm glad as hell some troops are leaving iraq but this is nothing to celebrate. We have not accomplished anything in iraq and have only given legitimate reasons to attack the US.

We are still keeping the occupation in place. This rings the bell of the empty rhetoric on "Iraq had elections!" I'm glad as hell some troops are leaving iraq but this is nothing to celebrate. We have not accomplished anything in iraq and have only given legitimate reasons to attack the US.

Good Example, Ding-Dong;

Speaking of "ringing the bell of empty rhetoric.":eusa_whistle:

Good Example, Ding-Dong;

Empty rhetoric? We fucking invaded a nation that never attacked us and have caused countless innocent deaths with our occupation. Who the hell is silly enough to believe there won't be a price to pay for all the bloodshed? Know what is truly sick? When we get attacked your camp will sing the we-are-innocent song instead of being mature and honest by admitting we aren't innocent. Just like that guy said years ago......9/11 was our chickens coming home to roost.

Could anyone explain why we sent our troops to die (supposedly) to fight islamic extremists only to use their Sacrifices to set up an Islamic Theocracy in Iraq?

Good Example, Ding-Dong;

Empty rhetoric? We fucking invaded a nation that never attacked us and have caused countless innocent deaths with our occupation. Who the hell is silly enough to believe there won't be a price to pay for all the bloodshed? Know what is truly sick? When we get attacked your camp will sing the we-are-innocent song instead of being mature and honest by admitting we aren't innocent. Just like that guy said years ago......9/11 was our chickens coming home to roost.

Could anyone explain why we sent our troops to die (supposedly) to fight islamic extremists only to use their Sacrifices to set up an Islamic Theocracy in Iraq?

I suppose that posting topically would be just to difficult a mental task, so rather, reheat, reserve, and rehash the same crap you're been posting in 1000 other threads.

Although, Now I'm only curious to see which moron will swallow the bait.:confused:

The Marines, and all Soldiers who served deserve much better than America. They are way too good for us. We allowed them to be used for Colonialism instead of what they signed up for. The height of our selfishness can be seen in the great divide between the pro war crowd and pro American crowd in that the two groups couldn't even work together to ensure our Troops received the best healthcare available. Too many sit on their ass and whine instead of actually doing something and that is in all camps.

For the amateur heart string pullers, let me point out that no, our Troops did not Sacrifice their lives and limbs in Iraq in Defense of the US. Their Service has been exploited by certain Policymakers, but that can never take away from the honorable Service our Troops have given. I even recommend all Soldiers get out of the military until they get a nation of Citizens that cares just 5 percent as much about them as all US Troops care about America. We don't deserve them.

I think a nice big FUck You is in Order.. When you denigrate America you speak for your own stupid self.. You don't speak for We The People so fuck you..

Good Example, Ding-Dong;

Dude...go find another thread to shit in you fucking scum.....this thread is to thank our Marines, not listen to your incessant whining. Take your political crap to another thread and LEAVE THE MARINES OUT OF IT!! Got that skippy?

You deserve mucho neg rep for your disrespect to our Marines.

Last edited:

I think a nice big FUck You is in Order.. When you denigrate America you speak for your own stupid self.. You don't speak for We The People so fuck you..

If you can't handle my posts put me on ignore. You wouldn't be the first who lacks what it takes.

Good Example, Ding-Dong;

Dude...go find another thread to shit in you fucking scum.....this thread is to thank our Marines, not listen to your incessant whining. Take your political crap to another thread and LEAVE THE MARINES OUT OF IT!! Got that skippy?

People like you cheer our Military being sent to Sacrifice their lives when it is not necessary nor justified but have the stupidity to accuse those who do have the balls to speak the truth as being "disrespectful." Grow up because your little heart string game is burned to shit.

I have little hope anyone will address why our Troops were sent to set up an Islamic Theocracy because the majority of the pro war crowd does not have the ability to be honest. That is why they constantly try to exploit the troops to try and silence everyone who disagrees with them. Newsflash: you can't make our Troops the same as Policy.

If any of you can't handle what I have to say then put me on ignore because you're little whinefests accomplish nothing.

People like you cheer our Military being sent to Sacrifice their lives when it is not necessary nor justified but have the stupidity to accuse those who do have the balls to speak the truth as being "disrespectful." Grow up because your little heart string game is burned to shit.

I have little hope anyone will address why our Troops were sent to set up an Islamic Theocracy because the majority of the pro war crowd does not have the ability to be honest. That is why they constantly try to exploit the troops to try and silence everyone who disagrees with them. Newsflash: you can't make our Troops the same as Policy.

If any of you can't handle what I have to say then put me on ignore because you're little whinefests accomplish nothing.

Like I said...you need to stop disrespecting our Marines and go start the CurveLight whinefest thread.....
you-fucking-crybaby.jpg

Like I said...you need to stop disrespecting our Marines and go start the CurveLight whinefest thread.....
you-fucking-crybaby.jpg

Do you really think that childishness will work? If anyone is disrespectful to our Military it is people like you who don't give a fuck what happens to our Troops. You don't care where they are sent or how many die if it helps you feel safe. You're the kind of jerk that tried to justify them being sent for bullshit policies by saying it's an all volunteer military. Like I said, if you can't handle what I say then put me on ignore because all your crying and all your little stupid rep comments don't accomplish a fucking thing except to reveal your frustration for being called out for what you are: a sell out.

Seconded.

Forum List

Back