Margin of Fraud

Ya, the stolen ballots are just fantasy being investigated!
What moonbat!
Oh I agree with the story, it's you who doesn't and has concocted an entire conspiracy of voter fraud around it. It's why I asked you in the beginning if you even read the article. The article you yourself posted has it being investigated as an isolated incident of mail theft, not an attempt at voter fraud. Moron. That's the story I believe. You fucking nutcase. 😄

And people only feel that OJ is guilty, right?
This isn’t about ‘their man’. It’s about the country and our elections’ integrity.
Democrats are retarded baboons.
Then you go through the courts. You don't run around claiming a bunch of BS that is false and expect people to believe you.

Like the trump.lawyer that made all the claims about dead bodies in Germany by the CIA.

People won't take you seriously till you provide proof.

Not all the BS from you kooky right wingers.

Then you go through the courts. You don't run around claiming a bunch of BS that is false and expect people to believe you.

Like the trump.lawyer that made all the claims about dead bodies in Germany by the CIA.

People won't take you seriously till you provide proof.

Not all the BS from you kooky right wingers.
The courts refused to consider the case because they were either corrupt left wing judges or otherwise intimidated by violent threats from democrats. Look at what the SCOTUS is dealing with right now,
You’re a dishonest person.

Did you read the whole article? Down at the bottom was a statement from the election office.

It seems it was an act of mail theft, not voter fraud. And who assured you theft and fraud don't happen? What they told you was instances of fraud were usually minor and individual and not the sort of coordinated effort required to steal an election. Unless of course you're talking about conspiring to send fake electors to certify your fake results and you have a political party shameless enough to attempt it.
mail theft that turned into voter fraud.

How could he possibly know that? The fact that SOME ballots were stolen is sufficient evidence to indicate that the Election was NOT as secure as Democrats claim.
It was only in republican ran state correct. Arizona Texas georgia. Right guys. Why can't republicans run voter fraud less elections. We didn't have a problem in democratic ran states elections. Not one.

It was only in republican ran state correct. Arizona Texas georgia. Right guys. Why can't republicans run voter fraud less elections. We didn't have a problem in democratic ran states elections. Not one.
I'll give you two guesses.

I'm curious why she just didn't put the mail...into...the....mailbox? Seems like the logical thing to do.

Yeah...lets call the media... I'm surprised she didn't call Rudy Ghooliani

I'm curious why she just didn't put the mail...into...the....mailbox? Seems like the logical thing to do.

Yeah...lets call the media... I'm surprised she didn't call Rudy Ghooliani
Biden is blaming everyone but himself. And in every place he goes he tells how in his younger days he was part of what the area or place he is in does for the nation. He and Kamala are not qualified and he is controlled by someone else/others.

Forum List

Back