Map Showing U.S. Targets Sparks Fears of Attacks

here ate the stats from the government

In August 2023, the U.S. Border Patrol recorded 181,059 encounters between ports of entry along the Southwest border. CBP’s total encounters along the Southwest border in August were 232,972.

Recidivism following the end of the Public Health Order under Title 42 has significantly decreased. Among CBP’s 232,972 overall encounters along the Southwest border in August 2023, 11% involved individuals who had at least one prior encounter in the previous 12 months, compared to an average one-year re-encounter rate of 14% for fiscal years 2014 – 2019 and a repeat encounter rate of 35% in August of 2022. In April 2023, the last month in which the Title 42 Public Health Order was fully in place, repeat encounters accounted for nearly a quarter, 23%, of overall encounters. The number of unique individuals encountered by CBP along the Southwest border was 164,911 in August 2023.

So...........How many got through that were unreported?

Post 45 moron.
I posted apprehensions, moron.
You post the number of illegal border crossings.
There isn't any data, IDIOT.

Post 50.
you are an idiot if you believe any of those lies. but I have no interest in trying to educate your biased confused ass. post the number of illegal crossings in 2019 and 2021, you are making a fool of youself here so far.

THEN...............You post the data of apprehensions, not crossings, you called me a liar for.

In August 2023, the U.S. Border Patrol recorded 181,059 encounters between ports of entry along the Southwest border. CBP’s total encounters along the Southwest border in August were 232,972.

Recidivism following the end of the Public Health Order under Title 42 has significantly decreased. Among CBP’s 232,972 overall encounters along the Southwest border in August 2023, 11% involved individuals who had at least one prior encounter in the previous 12 months, compared to an average one-year re-encounter rate of 14% for fiscal years 2014 – 2019 and a repeat encounter rate of 35% in August of 2022. In April 2023, the last month in which the Title 42 Public Health Order was fully in place, repeat encounters accounted for nearly a quarter, 23%, of overall encounters. The number of unique individuals encountered by CBP along the Southwest border was 164,911 in August 2023.

So...........How many got through that were unreported?

Post 45 moron.
I posted apprehensions, moron.
You post the number of illegal border crossings.
There isn't any data, IDIOT.

Post 50.
you are an idiot if you believe any of those lies. but I have no interest in trying to educate your biased confused ass. post the number of illegal crossings in 2019 and 2021, you are making a fool of youself here so far.

THEN...............You post the data of apprehensions, not crossings, you called me a liar for.
how many got thru without being caught? no one knows, but don't you think someone should know how many people are in our country illegally and shouldn't they be trying to find and deport them? how many are muslim terrorists plotting to kill you and me? The issue is not the exact numbers, the issue is that the Biden administration is enouragingi illegal entry and doing nothing to stop it. We can debate the exact numbers forever and that seems to be what you on the left want to do (ignore the actual threats and focus on unimportant statistic debates).

how many got thru without being caught? no one knows,
That's what I've been saying for two days, you disagreed.

but don't you think someone should know how many people are in our country illegally and shouldn't they be trying to find and deport them? how many are muslim terrorists plotting to kill you and me? The issue is not the exact numbers, the issue is that the Biden administration is enouragingi illegal entry and doing nothing to stop it. We can debate the exact numbers forever and that seems to be what you on the left want to do (ignore the actual threats and focus on unimportant statistic debates).
Teabagger governors can spend millions of $$$ shipping immigrants thousands of miles away, further into the US.
But refuse to spend thousands of $$$ shipping them hundreds of miles into Mexico.

Yes, it does.

jknowgood said:
"Trump was getting our border under control".

Trump wasn't.

According to CBP data, during FY 2019, the number of individuals apprehended or found inadmissible nationwide totaled 1,148,024, an increase of 68 percent over the previous fiscal year.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Fiscal Year 2019 ...

U.S. Southern Border Crossings Are Higher Than Ever

View attachment 860755
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Oct 27, 2023 — There were more than 2.4 million apprehensions in the 2023 fiscal year, which ended in September. ... illegal crossings on the southern border.

So, the Biden administration is catching a 1 million more illegals than Trump ever did.
Day 1 of Biden. He stopped the walls and went back to open borders. They have been flooding in ever since.

But its replacement strategy to openly ignore our laws.

Same time the fucker hands money to Iran.

Who needs enemies when we have Biden

Day 1 of Biden. He stopped the walls and went back to open borders.

Trump said the border wall was unclimbable. But hospitals ...​

1700913114399.png
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › nation › 2023/11/21 › bi...

4 days ago — Former President Donald Trump said the 30-foot border wall was unclimbable. But migrants are climbing it and they're falling by the hundreds.
They have been flooding in ever since.

But its replacement strategy to openly ignore our laws.
Damned.

Republicans Urge Immigrants to Stay in Florida, Fearing ...​

1700913427790.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › U.S. Politics

Jun 5, 2023 — A handful of Florida Republicans have implored immigrants to stay in the state in the wake of recent laws signed by Governor Ron DeSantis.
Same time the fucker hands money to Iran.

US, Qatar agree to prevent Iran from tapping previously frozen ...​

1700913573467.png
ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Oct 12, 2023 — The U.S. and Qatar have reached an agreement to prevent Iran from accessing $6 billion recently unfrozen as part of a prisoner swap, ...
Who needs enemies when we have Biden

VIDEO: Trump Praises Putin, Applauds Xi for 'Iron Fist' at ...​

1700913736623.png
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics

Sep 4, 2022 — Former President Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping during a Saturday rally in ...

Attachments

• 1700913114438.jpeg
    1700913114438.jpeg
    2.3 KB · Views: 5
THAT time has long past.
Teabaggers don't seem to want to do a damned thing about immigration.
They just want to whine about it, much like the deficit.

Then do it.
Need millions for a civil War dumbass. Because the biotches in power will try force to stop it.

If enough states would say fuck you feds ...yeah we should

When the govt picks and choses laws it will enforce the republic is pretty much dead Smokin

That's what I've been saying for two days, you disagreed.

Teabagger governors can spend millions of $$$ shipping immigrants thousands of miles away, further into the US.
But refuse to spend thousands of $$$ shipping them hundreds of miles into Mexico.
NO, what I said was that the media claimed to know the number of illegal crossings. The red state governors are shipping the illegals to blue states that claim to be sanctuary cities and states, and the blue state and city leaders are now bitching that senile joe is letting too many in. What goes around, comes around. always.

Forum List

Back