Many Left-wingers are Incapable of Making a Stance Without Using a False Narrative

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Many left-wingers on these message boards are simply incapable of making an argument without usng a straw man to make an intellectually dishonest argument.
This is Un-American to divide people this way.

Progressives; stop the race-baiting

Stop the pandering!!

Many left-wingers on these message boards are simply incapable of making an argument without usng a straw man to make an intellectually dishonest argument.

Stop the pandering!!
Strawman complaining about others making Strawmen. Well done! :clap: The Goddess of Irony is well pleased with your offering.

Stop the pandering!!
Strawman complaining about others making Strawmen. Well done! :clap: The Goddess of Irony is well pleased with your offering.

YAWN

except that i can back up what i'm saying and you cant?

lol:2up:

Stop the pandering!!
I see you are using a straw man to make your point...

Stop the pandering!!

YAWN

The only problem is you haven't.......

Stop the pandering!!

YAWN

but you've already proved yourself irrelevant; so your opinion means what again............................?

Stop the pandering!!

YAWN

Have at it. I look forward to it.

Stop the pandering!!

YAWN

but you've already proved yourself irrelevant; so your opinion means what again............................?
Awaiting your evidence to back up your 1st post assertion.

Stop the pandering!!
Where are your examples of these "strawman" arguments of the Left-wingers on this board?

they don't have to take a stance or stand on principle. they just follow their party like good little sheep. there's no thinking required in that . that's why if you notice they all spew the same talking points, over and over and over and over. Its embarrassing but it doesn't seem to bother them

Stop the pandering!!

YAWN

The same as yours.....

they don't have to take a stance or stand on principle. they just follow their party like good little sheep. there's no thinking required in that . that's why if you notice they all spew the same talking points, over and over and over and over. Its embarrassing but it doesn't seem to bother them
Only certain people can stand to wear those horse blinders you love so much...

Speaking of sheep, Stephanie....what has your blessed GOP done for you since winning so many elections in 2014?

Forum List

Back